Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2017 7:20 am  #11

Re: Starting 25 day challenge

Well after weeks of not talking and only 4 days of the challenge and he made contact  I had really just let go and stopped waiting for contact and almost immediately got it, not quite what I would have like was said but it shows this works.  Feeling positive about all the things I can manifest now.  I hope everybody is having success. I feel great and very thankful.   

3/18/2017 1:39 pm  #12

thoughtscreatethings wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

I have to say im on the 12th day of this month...round 2 of the 25 day challenge...

I did a whole month last month...3 weeks of various techniques

My latest results?

My love contacted me on the 3rd about a protest, I reply and then we get to talking, like old times. I contact her again about housing...we talk...this was on the 7th
We just had a women's march this past Sunday, on the 12th...I went to it, she stuck by me the whole time and hung out after <3
My next move? Doing a round of techniques before contacting her again because she was to tell me more about the next meeting of the protest group she's with...

Thank you for sharing, that's fab you had success, I love to hear this, I was already allowing doubt to creep in. 

Thank you! I'm just now seeing your response! ^-^

3/18/2017 2:29 pm  #13

Well after weeks of not talking and only 4 days of the challenge and he made contact  I had really just let go and stopped waiting for contact and almost immediately got it, not quite what I would have like was said but it shows this works.  Feeling positive about all the things I can manifest now.  I hope everybody is having success. I feel great and very thankful.   

Aw that's awesome hun! That's what I'm doing too...letting go...

3/21/2017 3:20 am  #14

perfect! the paradox is that it always comes quickly when you stop caring about how quickly it comes lol.

3/21/2017 10:49 am  #15

Yes, the best thing is to enjoy the book

The Universe is your playground.

3/21/2017 2:47 pm  #16

I'm 21 days in...working on the second challenge...did the first last month...I have the strongest desire to break NC but only because I just found out she was emotional 2 DAYS AFTER me dreaming about comforting her (as she was crying in the dream) , looking at her FB this morning for the first time in a week.
I don't feel desperate at all, just that I feel like PMing her...
Plus I think its also cuz I feel like giving her some motivation after another negative post I saw...

Otherwise I can continue NC if need be...

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/21/2017 3:39 pm)

6/26/2017 1:02 am  #17

Hi All 

Has anyone got details about 30 day program by must spark joy?

Regards  

6/26/2017 11:24 am  #18

6/26/2017 11:29 am  #19

Can the 25 day challenge be applied to a person who isn't your ex?

Board footera