Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 9:26 pm  #11

Re: Help me I just don't get it

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Β 
So I'm not supposed to stop thinking about him? Is that what you're saying.? Maybe we are truly meant to be.

In your case,Β  I would say that your time with him isn't meant to be over.Β  If it were,Β  you'd be able to easily forget about him and wouldn't think about him with such a passion.
Β 

Not to butt in, but how about with me?

Generally, when we feel a strong connection to someone I think it is because things aren't finished.

I'm thinking your relationship got further along than some of ours. So you want it back really bad because you know how good it can be. It is like you're reaching out to get it instead of letting it come back at its pace

The Universe is your playground.

3/14/2017 10:02 pm  #12

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

In your case,Β  I would say that your time with him isn't meant to be over.Β  If it were,Β  you'd be able to easily forget about him and wouldn't think about him with such a passion.
Β 

Not to butt in, but how about with me?

Generally, when we feel a strong connection to someone I think it is because things aren't finished.

I'm thinking your relationship got further along than some of ours. So you want it back really bad because you know how good it can be. It is like you're reaching out to get it instead of letting it come back at its pace

Thank you

3/14/2017 10:51 pm  #13

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

When you can't shake someone, I think it's because you aren't meant to.

Β 
So I'm not supposed to stop thinking about him? Is that what you're saying.? Maybe we are truly meant to be.

Β 

If he is being my twin soul and he is the one then universe definetly bringing him to me. Why do i need to visualize ?

3/15/2017 8:45 am  #14

Zenith wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Β 

Β 

If he is being my twin soul and he is the one then universe definetly bringing him to me. Why do i need to visualize ?

Because reality itself is a mirror of your past thoughts and actions so if you started doubting that the person was coming back then they wouldn't come back, that's why it takes so long in some cases.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera