Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 3:15 am  #1

Help me I just don't get it

My vibes gave been high recently as I've been talking to other guys online, I been working on myself, even decided to give my room a make over and I haven't really though much about my guy but I've been happy, now I can't stop thinking about him. This has happened before with this guy , I go weeks thinking about him sending lkve visualizing rs scripting and then I'll just stop and not think about him as much and then I'll end up thinking about him all the time again.

This has NEVER happened with any other guy EVER. Its not that I'm trying to move on BC I know well be together again but could this be a sign that he thinks of me too. Seeing as he creeps his way back into my mind.

AND I had an amazing dream that we were back together and he'd split from his rebound and told me he'd missed me.
He was in my dream again last night too.

3/14/2017 6:58 am  #2

Re: Help me I just don't get it

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

My vibes gave been high recently as I've been talking to other guys online, I been working on myself, even decided to give my room a make over and I haven't really though much about my guy but I've been happy, now I can't stop thinking about him. This has happened before with this guy , I go weeks thinking about him sending lkve visualizing rs scripting and then I'll just stop and not think about him as much and then I'll end up thinking about him all the time again.

This has NEVER happened with any other guy EVER. Its not that I'm trying to move on BC I know well be together again but could this be a sign that he thinks of me too. Seeing as he creeps his way back into my mind.

AND I had an amazing dream that we were back together and he'd split from his rebound and told me he'd missed me.

​If what you are saying is true and you never found it difficult to move on from other guys, then according to my belief he can be your twin soul. Because in twin soul you can never move on completely. He might not be there in your mind for a while but you can never remove him from your mind. You are the chaser in the relationship and he is the runner. And therefore, may how much you are trying to not thinking about him, you end up thinking only about him

3/14/2017 9:54 am  #3

lovekinjal wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

​If what you are saying is true and you never found it difficult to move on from other guys, then according to my belief he can be your twin soul. Because in twin soul you can never move on completely. He might not be there in your mind for a while but you can never remove him from your mind. You are the chaser in the relationship and he is the runner. And therefore, may how much you are trying to not thinking about him, you end up thinking only about him

Β 
Please explain I'm confused. You say I'm the chaser and he's the runner does this mean I can't be with him again BC he's running from me? I don't know anything about twin souls I'll do some research. I do know that the first time I saw him that he'd be my bf one day and a year later it became reality.
I love this guy. Is twin souls a good thing, does this mean we are meant to be together forever and could he feel the same way, maybe he's thinking about me and that's why I can't stop thinking about him.

3/14/2017 10:58 am  #4

When you can't shake someone, I think it's because you aren't meant to.

The Universe is your playground.

3/14/2017 11:02 am  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Β 
So I'm not supposed to stop thinking about him? Is that what you're saying.? Maybe we are truly meant to be.

3/14/2017 11:44 am  #6

Avaelle wrote:

I like this

3/14/2017 12:30 pm  #7

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 
So I'm not supposed to stop thinking about him? Is that what you're saying.? Maybe we are truly meant to be.

In your case,Β  I would say that your time with him isn't meant to be over.Β  If it were,Β  you'd be able to easily forget about him and wouldn't think about him with such a passion.
Β 

3/14/2017 12:57 pm  #8

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 

In your case,Β  I would say that your time with him isn't meant to be over.Β  If it were,Β  you'd be able to easily forget about him and wouldn't think about him with such a passion.
Β 

Β 
Thank you πŸ‘Œ this helps me understand. I've never been like this with anyone else before

3/14/2017 1:33 pm  #9

You're welcome Jen.

3/14/2017 5:43 pm  #10

Avaelle wrote:

jenbeckley1992 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Β 

Β 

Not to butt in, but how about with me?

Board footera