Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 1:57 pm  #11

Re: Wondering about the answers to these

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I believe it's possible, up until the guy I'm currently into they were always dark haired, green eyed and soft spoken guys and for the most part, shared identical interests they'd probably be friends if they knew each other. One of the guys came into my life after I'd made an offhand remark drunk after a breakup I said something like "You know what I need? A tall, tattooed man in my life", at the time I said it with such conviction and knew that type existed, didn't think anything of it after that, I'd gone back to working on myself, a few months later a tall, tattooed man with dark hair, green eyes and a soft voice sent me a DM on Twitter. We spoke on the phone so I knew what he sounded like, haha. The already existing preferences and the extra details manifested. So it's entirely possible. 

Wow thanks Stacey! Tbh I really hope I can manifest my dream man. The fact that I can build my own dream man and have it come true is amazing and I hope it comes one day exactly how I want it

3/15/2017 2:03 pm  #12

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I think this actually happens very easily and naturally already. I've noticed before that guys that I've dated could be brothers because they were so much alike.  Also,  it would explain how certain women always end up with men that beat them.

What do you mean about the woman beating them?

There are women that always date men that physically attack, abuse/beat them. It is because it is a specific quality they are attracting. 

The Universe is your playground.

3/15/2017 2:22 pm  #13

Avaelle wrote:

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

I think this actually happens very easily and naturally already. I've noticed before that guys that I've dated could be brothers because they were so much alike.  Also,  it would explain how certain women always end up with men that beat them.

There are women that always date men that physically attack, abuse/beat them. It is because it is a specific quality they are attracting. 

I don't think anyone would wanna attract that how is it that you attract things that you are unaware of?

3/15/2017 2:25 pm  #14

Moonlight löve. wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Moonlight löve. wrote:

I don't think anyone would wanna attract that how is it that you attract things that you are unaware of?

Of course not. But, they are unintentionally attracting these undesirable specific qualities. If we can attract negative traits, we can attract the positive more desirable ones.

It gets to a point where those women focus on the abuse, their self esteem is so low that they truly believe that is all they will ever get or know.

3/15/2017 4:25 pm  #15

Avaelle wrote:

This is 100% true, and I will go on record to state this was my personal experience. I was raised by a physically violent father and a verbally abusive mother, and acting as partners they were both neglectful unless they were beating me. The beatings started when I was around six years old, and not surprisingly, this is what I conflated with "love." Our original caregivers in our families of origin teach us what love looks like, so this is what I equated with love: a man who was physically violent, a man who was neglectful, a man who ignored me or responded with silence (until or unless he wanted something only I could provide), a man who had no respect for my physical boundaries or my emotional needs.

Guess what? Every single man I dated fit this description. Over and over again, I dated the same type of man.

Then I got therapy (still ongoing), became mentally healthy and started respecting myself, treating myself better, standing up for myself, and saying "no" to relationships involving pain or suffering. When I discovered self-esteem, the Universe responded: all these men started dropping out of my life or keeping away from me. This also goes back to Sanshi's point about our belief systems. When I believed that toxic, neglectful, violent love was all I deserved, that is all the Universe gave me.

(This is my first post on this forum, so you can probably tell how strongly I feel about this topic.)

3/15/2017 4:51 pm  #16

noblesse_oblige wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

This is 100% true, and I will go on record to state this was my personal experience. I was raised by a physically violent father and a verbally abusive mother, and acting as partners they were both neglectful unless they were beating me. The beatings started when I was around six years old, and not surprisingly, this is what I conflated with "love." Our original caregivers in our families of origin teach us what love looks like, so this is what I equated with love: a man who was physically violent, a man who was neglectful, a man who ignored me or responded with silence (until or unless he wanted something only I could provide), a man who had no respect for my physical boundaries or my emotional needs.

Guess what? Every single man I dated fit this description. Over and over again, I dated the same type of man.

Then I got therapy (still ongoing), became mentally healthy and started respecting myself, treating myself better, standing up for myself, and saying "no" to relationships involving pain or suffering. When I discovered self-esteem, the Universe responded: all these men started dropping out of my life or keeping away from me. This also goes back to Sanshi's point about our belief systems. When I believed that toxic, neglectful, violent love was all I deserved, that is all the Universe gave me.

(This is my first post on this forum, so you can probably tell how strongly I feel about this topic.)

That is very upsetting to hear but you are an inspiration you're so strong. Thank you for sharing. To be quite honest I'm not sure how to go about this whole process and how to even change my belief system. I'm sure it must've been hard on you huh?

3/16/2017 8:05 am  #17

Moonlight löve. wrote:

noblesse_oblige wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

That is very upsetting to hear but you are an inspiration you're so strong. Thank you for sharing. To be quite honest I'm not sure how to go about this whole process and how to even change my belief system. I'm sure it must've been hard on you huh?

It is upsetting but she is strong and is doing the work to heal to become a healthy and happy person that attracts the amazing people that she so very much deserves!

When it comes to changing our belief systems and ultimately what we attract,  I think it has a lot to do with what we feel about ourselves. I've been guilty of a lot of negative self talk in regards to what I deserve and what I felt that all men are like.   I had to dig deep into myself and address the negative self talk and to surround myself with happier positive people that also have the types of relationships I didn't believe existed. 

Board footera