Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2017 11:16 pm  #21

Re: Question about 25 day challenge - I need advice.

Wifey wrote:

This is my day 3, and i want all my issues to solve about past stories and everything and be happy with my husband. Im trying my best to let go of sour issues and, yesterday night and today i visualize what my husband and me used to do before married. That i am getting ready to go for a date with him, and he he waiting for me in the car, then we came home, talk stories and all. I also visualize having children with him in a beautiful house. Im very excited in waiting for him to get to me and what i visualize will happen.  

XOXO

Good Luck! it CAN & WILL work out... Just believe darling!!! it's day 3 for me as well, and I feel amazing!!

3/16/2017 11:19 pm  #22

Day 3 for me things are going well , and I got so many signs that I honestly wasn't even looking for!! I trust the universe with all my heart and soul, I've manifested so many other things! This will be easy! 

P.S Ladies & Gents don't EVER doubt the power of your MIND!!!! We are POWERFUL.. :-)

3/18/2017 10:29 pm  #23

Dear Avaelle,

Thank you for your post. It's been 7 days since i ask for time.and no contact but in between so many things happen where i got to text him offering him help and coincidentally we came across when i was with his parents which before this it rarely happen. 

i wonder is this a sign and how would i know my body is ready to speak to him. Because i did ask for time. Cause i know he loves me, but i dont know when i should react and speak to him. 
Thank you

3/31/2017 8:57 pm  #24

I'm back with my love. But you must be patient: this is a journey of self care more than anything else

4/01/2017 8:57 am  #25

First Day of a New Month. So much to be thankful for at this point..

Day 18! I feel amazing I get signs almost everyday he was also in my dreams twice this month.

I'm excited and ready for all thats on the way, not just with my love but everything that's currently unfolding in my life at the moment for the better. I just became a realtor and I purchased a new car. I have so many other things I'm working on it's just a matter of time before my love returns. I will definitely start to get out more this month and truly enjoy LIFE!! 

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! 

YOU CAN DO THIS!! 

With Love ,

Mrs. Robinson 

Board footera