Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 10:12 am  #1

Pussy Whip Technique - use and technique

Hi All,

Have any of you used and / or had success with the technique Lanie Stevens details in her book 'Pussy Whip'?

Thank you xxx

3/15/2017 12:08 am  #2

Re: Pussy Whip Technique - use and technique

I don't know about this forum but I know at Lipstick Alley they have many success stories. ย :-)

3/15/2017 12:40 am  #3

Yes I have!

3/15/2017 6:14 am  #4

Thanks marisposa - 1. What success did you have?
2. How many times did you do it? 3. Did you find it easy to use the technique?

3/15/2017 6:16 am  #5

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I don't know about this forum but I know at Lipstick Alley they have many success stories. ย :-)

ย 

Thanks Lanie - I have tried it once but literally just felt that I was doing it with my conscious mind and not my sub-conscious mind -  finding it hard to open up the 3rd eye area - do you have any tips?

3/15/2017 7:13 am  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I use it daily and I've had success with the man I use it on.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

3/15/2017 7:33 am  #7

Thats great to hear Stacey

Any tips?

I have tried it once but literally just felt that I was doing it with my conscious mind and not my sub-conscious mind -  finding it hard to open up the 3rd eye area - do you have any tips?

Do you use the guided meditation?

3/15/2017 8:37 am  #8

I've used it.ย  I've found that the guided meditations work best for me. I've done the Love Spell, PW and BWD.ย  He and I have been discussing being in a relationship.

The Universe is your playground.

3/15/2017 8:38 am  #9

Dream101 wrote:

Thats great to hear Stacey

Any tips?

I have tried it once but literally just felt that I was doing it with my conscious mind and not my sub-conscious mind - finding it hard to open up the 3rd eye area - do you have any tips?

Do you use the guided meditation?

I've used her guided meditations in the mornings if I've got time to do so, if I don't ย I just use the technique without for a few minutes and go on with my day. I'm not the best when it comes to visualisation and the whole third eye thing but it's getting better with practice. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's the thought and the feeling about the thought that's the important bit, ย not seeing an image isn't the end of the world because it couldn't exist anyway without the thought behind it.ย 

I think not being overly attached to the person helps it work for me as well as it does. He isn't my boyfriend and he isn't an ex, he added me on Facebook because we share a mutual friend, we spoke for a while, we met up and we've been intimate but I've given off mixed signals there so we haven't become an item officially. I just do the techniques and go on with my day. He'll resist a bit sometimes but that's to be expected, he always responds to it though. I know it works and even if it didn't I'd be okay, I think that's another reason it works so well.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

3/15/2017 9:26 am  #10

Dream101 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

ย 

Thanks Lanie - I have tried it once but literally just felt that I was doing it with my conscious mind and not my sub-conscious mind - finding it hard to open up the 3rd eye area - do you have any tips?

Yes, don't worry about your subconscious mind! ย I write the entire description but truthfully when you are doing the technique you will automatically get into the right state of mind within a few sessions. ย Don't worry about the details or fret about the results and you will find success. ย xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera