Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2017 11:42 pm  #1

my ex came back and i got a new job

hi everyone, i used to be on the forum awhile ago and i'm back now as lolabear to tell you what i've learned.

i'll tell you about my ex first cause that's probably why you clicked on this lol.

we broke up in 2015, he was radio silence for almost a year. when he came back he was gaga over me. he'd tell me he missed me if i took too long to reply to a text lol and he even asked me to come see him (long distance) so he could take me on a date. it was wonderful.
unfortunately i fell back into old habits and got too attached, and when things weren't happening as fast as i wanted, i got impatient and yelled at him. he went radio silence again.
while he was gone i worked on myself some more. this period of time was when i learned the most tbh. this was when i realized if you're staying present and enjoying the moment, you're low resistance. if you think about it, whenever you're worried, you're thinking about the past or future. if you're just present, there's nothing to worry about.
i mainly focused on myself for a while and when i felt steady in my own happiness again, i started to spend some time focusing on my ex. i felt lots of love and excitement when i thought of him. tbh the thought of manifesting him didn't really cross my mind. i mean i knew he'd come back but i wasn't like "ok i'm doing this manifesting **** so where is he?" and then one night my phone went off and he had messaged me confessing that he'd been dreaming about me. ooolala lol.
he started contacting me daily again but one day he was kinda killing my vibe so i stopped replying. people, do not sacrifice your vibe for anyone. not even the love of your life lol.
i continued to focus on him sometimes and i'd just feel this exhilaration come over me every time. i was excited for what was to come and two days later he was back again.
so i've manifested this guy back multiple times and it's not hard. it really isn't. all i have done is thought about him with love and happiness. basically just think of your person because it feels good to, because you love them. they feel it, i swear. this guy who rarely has a serious moment, who is shy and even timid sometimes, popped up randomly admitting he dreams about me. for him, that was pretty "out of character" to do. but my high vibe was compelling enough for him to do that. we hadn't spoken in 3 months. i mean, c'mon!
if you're worried about manifesting them, there's resistance because you keep noticing they're not there. then you think it's not working and get frustrated. but really you're just going about it wrong. they will come if you can manage to just chill out and learn how to focus positively.

ok now i'll talk about my job lol.

i worked as this place that i really outgrew and didn't want to be there anymore. i decided i wanted to manifest a new job with full time hours and better pay. except i didn't even do much about it. i basically just said in my head "universe, bring it to me" lol. (i've gotten pretty good at getting the fck out of the way and letting the universe do it's job) i didn't even bother to update my resume. i just continued on with my life, being present like i mentioned before. i think that's really important. and when my job at the time pissed me off i just brushed it off cause i knew i'd be getting a new and better one soon.
so then like a week later i got an email and, not one, but two people from the same company reached out to me on linkedin asking me to apply for a job with them. i don't even use my linkedin. it hasn't been updated in like 3 years.
so i didn't update my resume, didn't update my references, didn't apply anywhere.. and a job fell in my lap lol. they called me to offer me the job while i was still driving home from the interview.
and yeah, it is full time, it does pay better, and the environment is a lot less stress inducing. so far i love it.

so in a nutshell, just relax people! lol the universe has your back.

3/13/2017 12:15 am  #2

Re: my ex came back and i got a new job

Hey, this is cool ;)

3/13/2017 10:07 am  #3

Awesome storyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you are and inspiration. May the universe keep blessing you!!!!

3/13/2017 11:13 am  #4

Ah thank you so much, I really needed to read this today! THANK YOUUU!Β 

3/13/2017 11:53 am  #5

Such a nice story! Congrats!!!

3/13/2017 12:31 pm  #6

are you two back together?

3/13/2017 1:40 pm  #7

thanks everyone!