Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2017 3:27 pm  #1

Ex thing

Hello everyone..I am new here, but I want to ask you something. Me and my ex have been apart since september of 2016. The thing is, we are in the same class in our school. First of all, we were not talking to each other, then she started to be friendly a bit, then she went cold and so on. Like a rollercoaster. I realized that when I really focus on myself, she kinda feels it and she is more friendly towards me and she tries to get my attention, but when this happens I am happy because I want to get back together with her and I start to overanalyze whole situation. And guess what ? She goes cold, or at least in my opinion. I do the same, not because I want to look cool that I ignore her but I simply want to focus on myself. And I just want to ask you: when you basically see this person every day, what would you do guys ? How would you behave ? Thanks for your answers, and sorry for my english, I am trying my best..

3/07/2017 3:42 pm  #2

Re: Ex thing

It sounds like you have the system,  you just need to keep at it.  When you focus on you things are well, then when  they get close to you - you panic.  Try not to panic or overthink. Just act naturally.

The Universe is your playground.

3/08/2017 1:54 pm  #3

well..yes, I know..but I still have to work on letting go of fear that I will stay just a friend. I know that if I think of this then I am attracting it, but just logically: if you were with someone, in a romantic relationship, do you think that you can be put in the friendzone ? :O

3/08/2017 2:18 pm  #4

You need to focus on why you'd make a great girlfriend so that you'd see there is no reason for him or anyone else to be happy that you're "just a friend"

3/08/2017 3:25 pm  #5

I am a man actually :D but I got the point, thanks..uff, I hope I will be able to let it finally go ..

3/08/2017 4:54 pm  #6

LOL sorry. Long day.

3/09/2017 2:31 pm  #7

And I want to ask one more thing..to attract an ex back, does she have to want me as well, or is it just me who has to clearly set my intention ? :O

3/09/2017 2:44 pm  #8

It is believed that the person you desire wants you as well.

3/09/2017 2:58 pm  #9

because 4 months ago I was talking to her and she said I have no feelings for you anymore..but I would rather look for her actions than words, and they say something different..but if she still holds this opinion, should I stop ? or is just my love and faith needed ? I just want to know exactly so that  can reprogram myself completely..

3/09/2017 3:13 pm  #10

I don't think I'd ever close the door on my desires. That doesn't mean I'd sit around and wait on them though.

Board footera