Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 4:51 pm  #1

unrealistic? πŸ˜•

Hi guys- very new to this forum! I dated a guy in september for 3 months after been single for just over a year- to me he was perfect but it was all just too good to be true- such a gent! Anyway I totally messed up and gave off the wring vibes with not been used to somebody actually CARING for you!!! He pulled back and I thought I could scratch it outa my mind but I cant do it- LOA works really well for me and i'm hoping i can use it to get my husband backπŸ˜‚ - didn't know what I had till I lost him ugh- β™‘ helpπŸ˜•

3/03/2017 2:12 am  #2

Re: unrealistic? πŸ˜•

How do you mean not being used to someone caring for you? Had you had bad experiences with guys before?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/03/2017 8:47 am  #3

I had been with somebody for 7 years and it turned out to be very verbally abusive on his part i honestly lost myself my cinfidence and my mojo- i was fine for a few wks with thr new guy but injust was questioning everything and felt i had nothing exciting to bring to him😒 - self doubt!

3/03/2017 9:01 am  #4

You sound a bit like me.Β Β  Honey,Β  you're worth and deserve to have a good man.Β  They are out there.Β  Let your ex's words and power over you end today.

The Universe is your playground.

3/03/2017 9:21 am  #5

xmascarol wrote:

I had been with somebody for 7 years and it turned out to be very verbally abusive on his part i honestly lost myself my cinfidence and my mojo- i was fine for a few wks with thr new guy but injust was questioning everything and felt i had nothing exciting to bring to him😒 - self doubt!

Is this the husband you refer to?

3/03/2017 4:07 pm  #6

I refer to the guy i met in sept as my husband- he's amazing!! I want him back but have alot of work to do on myself first 😊

3/03/2017 6:58 pm  #7

xmascarol wrote:

I refer to the guy i met in sept as my husband- he's amazing!! I want him back but have alot of work to do on myself first 😊

Oh I see, I was confused.

Board footera