Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 9:24 am  #1

Becoming more than friends with RS?

I've met someone during a musical stage and he is absolutely adorable. Now that the stage is finished, we are still in touch. We've met two times since then, but it was only when other people were with us. Sometimes, I think he does like me in a romantic way. For example: he looks at me very often (and most of the times he looks at my eyes), when he tells a joke, I'm the first person he is going to look at and he touches me more than he touches others. But I'm afraid that I'm just having to much hope and we can't become more than friends. I tried to use RS a couple of times, but I don't see results... I know I have to be patient, but there is a part of me that thinks that I'm doing something wrong... Can anybody help me out a little bit? Or maybe say what I could do to improve my skills?

2/28/2017 9:43 am  #2

Re: Becoming more than friends with RS?

just be thankful to god/universe that u have met the man of ur dreams n be happy n positive to raise ur vibration. n if he will be that man then you'll definitely get signs that you'll understand. :-) for understanding the signs, Rhoda Byrne's power book will help that how to understand them.

2/28/2017 10:02 am  #3

They always feel it and you can't do it wrong.

The Universe is your playground.

2/28/2017 3:37 pm  #4

I used RS today and I felt something weird a couple of hours later. I felt suddenly aroused and I immediately thought about the person I like. I don't know if it's strange because I wasn't doing something special. I was just reading a book... Is this normal or am I just imagining it?

2/28/2017 3:47 pm  #5

It's normal to feel stuff like that.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera