Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2017 5:12 am  #21

Re: Subliminal which help me align a lot

Ziestyles wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What about if you want to reconnect with people who are exes but you just want to be friends, someone you want romantically but you've never been in a relationship with, and just old friends you want to be back in touch with? Which would you use?

Hi! If you want to reconnect you can use the same subliminal and just visualise eachother as friends.Β 
And there is one by MatrixPlay 99 called make your crush go crazy over you. You can use that too.
And to get your old friends back there is a subliminal to attract friends. You can use that.

Super duper thanks!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/04/2017 2:26 pm  #22

Why not trying setting intentions and writing them
Down and reading it whenever you get time, this helps alot in manifesting.
Just a advice.
Thank you.

3/04/2017 10:15 pm  #23

Surbhi wrote:

Why not trying setting intentions and writing them
Down and reading it whenever you get time, this helps alot in manifesting.
Just a advice.
Thank you.

​Ur advice is always good. And I agree that helps. But the process of writing down and reading it again and again takes a considerable time as our conscious mind has the habit of rejecting any new belief even if it is good. But subliminal effects the subconscious directly and thus rejection does not happen and our belief changes faster.
Β 

9/21/2018 5:16 am  #24

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi guys!
I am posting a link to a subliminal by MatrixPlay99. It has helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too. This subliminal is made by MatrixPlay99 and he owns it all. It is is to get back your ex back and make your ex go crazy over you.This is just a suggestion which you can use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKYkPTrJo​

I hope it helps you!

​You can get a personalized subliminal made by him with the name of your ex. I have got mine. It really helped in changing my belief.

Β 
Did you get any results from the subliminal? Like ur ex reaching out to u

9/21/2018 5:34 am  #25

creator1980 wrote:

It does not matter if its not your native language. Because you are keeping the judgement part out of the way. So when u r not judging wat is being said so u cannot provide resistance to the imprint that is being done by the same.
Thanks a lot
Β 

Β 
You'd have to be able to understand the language whether it is your native language or not, otherwise it might as well be sounds or gibberish.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera