Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 3:24 pm  #1

Subliminal which help me align a lot

Hi guys!
I am posting a link to a subliminal by MatrixPlay99. It has helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too. This subliminal is made by MatrixPlay99 and he owns it all. It is is to get back your ex back and make your ex go crazy over you.This is just a suggestion which you can use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKYkPTrJo​

I hope it helps you!

Last edited by Ziestyles (2/26/2017 3:25 pm)

2/26/2017 3:29 pm  #2

Re: Subliminal which help me align a lot

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi guys!
I am posting a link to a subliminal by MatrixPlay99. It has helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too. This subliminal is made by MatrixPlay99 and he owns it all. It is is to get back your ex back and make your ex go crazy over you.This is just a suggestion which you can use.

I hope it helps you!

​You can get a personalized subliminal made by him with the name of your ex. I have got mine. It really helped in changing my belief.

2/26/2017 3:57 pm  #3

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi guys!

I hope it helps you!

​You can get a personalized subliminal made by him with the name of your ex. I have got mine. It really helped in changing my belief.

Did you have to pay for it?? x

2/26/2017 5:05 pm  #4

The link you posted is the only one I use. It's very relaxing. Most times I fall asleep during it and I end up dreaming about him....and he either calls during or the next day.

2/26/2017 6:10 pm  #5

I posted this link a few times here. I've had results with it and also experienced dreaming about him..

2/26/2017 6:46 pm  #6

Maybe it wasn't my mindset but I've never had results. Oh well, maybe since my mind is far better now I should give it a shot

2/26/2017 11:02 pm  #7

Meg2222 wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi guys!

I hope it helps you!

Did you have to pay for it?? x

Yes u need to pay for it. But for me its too low a cost to pay for a personalized subliminal

2/27/2017 1:06 am  #8

I have been listening to this for a while now. I do end up dreaming about him and feel so drowsy while listening that i doze off to sleep. However, so far no success with him contacting me of any sort.Β 
LoveKinjal - How has it helped you? Can you elaborate on the personalized one.Β 

Last edited by Rosequartz (2/27/2017 1:06 am)

2/27/2017 1:37 am  #9

The only way it has helped is it has helped in changing my belief system. Now I feel more confident about getting my love. Subliminals are meant to change ur belief system n nothing else. N wen ur belief system changes u r more on a positive and high vibration to get back ur love

2/27/2017 1:55 am  #10

lovekinjal wrote:

The only way it has helped is it has helped in changing my belief system. Now I feel more confident about getting my love. Subliminals are meant to change ur belief system n nothing else. N wen ur belief system changes u r more on a positive and high vibration to get back ur love

Β Subliminal don't only change your belief system but get your vibrations high to get the thing you want. They put a thought in your subconcious with a higher vibrations. I have got so much by my ex just by listening to this subliminal.Β 
You see the comments in this video. Just by listening to it you might receive your ex's text or call.

Board footera