Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 1:45 pm  #1

A small success

I and my ex broke up last year feb. And things were too bad between us. We had a very bad phase and we did not treat eachother.Β 
I always thought it was his fault and used to crave for him to come back to me. I started using LOA in june but it never worked for me because I was always anxious about him. None of his friends wanted him to even talk to me and they made sure that happens. I used to always think`why the LOA never worked for me but I figured it later. I used to be always anxious and asking about him and trying to get close to his friends. But none of that worked for me as I always forced it. In october I started loving my self and life. I started seeing people and got over my anxiety eventually. And I used to use LOA on him but I never really waited for the result. I had not given up but I started dating someone too.Β 
And eventually I started getting happy. Because I deserved it. I started loving myself even more and my boyfriend pampers me a lot and I started feeling so good.Β 
And my best friend who I lost contact with contacted me and said that my ex has been asking about me. The day I stopped worrying he started getting my vibes. He asked for my photos and how am I. His friends hooked him up with another girl whom he says he loves but few days back he met my best friend and again talked a bit about me. Even when I was no way related to topic. I have been meeting his friends coincidentally and they have been chilling with me and we even partied together. They apologised and we sorted few things too.
Patience is the key people. Please don't lose hope.
Β 

2/26/2017 3:08 pm  #2

Re: A small success

Ziestyles wrote:

I and my ex broke up last year feb. And things were too bad between us. We had a very bad phase and we did not treat eachother.Β 
I always thought it was his fault and used to crave for him to come back to me. I started using LOA in june but it never worked for me because I was always anxious about him. None of his friends wanted him to even talk to me and they made sure that happens. I used to always think`why the LOA never worked for me but I figured it later. I used to be always anxious and asking about him and trying to get close to his friends. But none of that worked for me as I always forced it. In october I started loving my self and life. I started seeing people and got over my anxiety eventually. And I used to use LOA on him but I never really waited for the result. I had not given up but I started dating someone too.Β 
And eventually I started getting happy. Because I deserved it. I started loving myself even more and my boyfriend pampers me a lot and I started feeling so good.Β 
And my best friend who I lost contact with contacted me and said that my ex has been asking about me. The day I stopped worrying he started getting my vibes. He asked for my photos and how am I. His friends hooked him up with another girl whom he says he loves but few days back he met my best friend and again talked a bit about me. Even when I was no way related to topic. I have been meeting his friends coincidentally and they have been chilling with me and we even partied together. They apologised and we sorted few things too.
Β 

​that was truly wonderful piece of advice for most of the people out here who think that LoA is not working for them. Stories like this are required more and more to teach the basics of LoA. Its the vibes of feeling good that matters and not how many time u visualize a day. Visualize only to feel good and not with the intention of sending some message to ur ex or the universe. that is the key to success in LoA.

2/26/2017 3:28 pm  #3

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Β 

​that was truly wonderful piece of advice for most of the people out here who think that LoA is not working for them. Stories like this are required more and more to teach the basics of LoA. Its the vibes of feeling good that matters and not how many time u visualize a day. Visualize only to feel good and not with the intention of sending some message to ur ex or the universe. that is the key to success in LoA.

You can definetely send your ex messages but the key to success is actually enjoying the whole process of sending and feeling the moment. Your intention can be to remind your partner of you which can help through visualisation but you should enjoy and feel it too.
Β 

2/26/2017 3:32 pm  #4

Ziestyles wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Β 

You can definetely send your ex messages but the key to success is actually enjoying the whole process of sending and feeling the moment. Your intention can be to remind your partner of you which can help through visualisation but you should enjoy and feel it too.
Β 

​That's wat even I meant. Intention should be to feel good. You are definitely sending messages to universe and your ex, but that should not be intention. Bcoz if that is the intention, you will look around for evidence and that will hamper your manifestation. So I said keep the intention as feeling good and rest all will happen naturally

Board footera