Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 6:31 pm  #1

LOA Success with ex

So after the last breakup, especially realizing that my ex had infact NOT cheated on me and like the other times in the past I accused,fussed and argued to the point of no return, I decided I wanted to 'attract him back or something better'. From what was absolutely no communication what so ever and he is the stubborn kind, fate worked in a funny way yesterday. Monday night we were at a gathering where I ended up being near to a fight and he rushed to guard me from it even though it wasn't that serious. I smiled and he said ' Wow, i missed that smile. I love you so much.' I laughed cuz I am like really universe..certainly out of character for him and here you are making him say exactly what I visualized. We sat down together and spoke for hours. he has invited me to dinner as well the following night and have been speaking every day sincel. I intend on taking things slow, keeping an open mind and growing because I can confidently say I am in love with the person I am, I have not been able to say this in a long time.Β 

2/23/2017 8:05 pm  #2

Re: LOA Success with ex

That was beautiful.. I know things will go the way you want it llove conquers all. I'm still working on  attracting my ex back now. I hope my siciccess  story  be coming soon.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/23/2017 9:00 pm  #3

Thank you! Im gonna continue Vera's 30 day Manifest your Dream Relationship with you Ex because I think it is applicable to not only an ex but attracting love in general. All the best to you!

2/24/2017 8:06 am  #4

Thanks for the tip .. I will look into Vera's 30 day manifest as well❀️

Antonio's Wife

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/24/2017 9:24 am  #5

Antonio's Wife wrote:

Thanks for the tip .. I will look into Vera's 30 day manifest as well❀️

Antonio's Wife

I'm using it too and I would highly recommend it.Β  She is very informative.

The Universe is your playground.

2/24/2017 10:01 am  #6

Everyone on this site is so wonderful . I really appreciate having the support that I need.

Antonios Wife

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/28/2017 5:53 am  #7

wjat is 30 days technique ? i have the 25 days book.

2/28/2017 6:23 am  #8

Congrats on your success The 30 day MDRE is so great, it really opened my mind! I hope everyone used this or at least reads it as well xx

3/01/2017 11:57 pm  #9

thank you for this! Β it's such an inspiration! Β I always feel like it would be impossible for my guy to say the things I want him to say because it would be so out of his character...but I hope the universe will reward me with a miracle !

3/02/2017 12:15 am  #10

onkarp721 wrote:

wjat is 30 days technique ? i have the 25 days book.

Β 
http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/

Board footera