Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2017 3:05 am  #1

How can I stop overthinking this?

Hello lovelies ☺️❀

So I broke up with my ex about 5 months ago, he's seeing someone new and I'm happy to say I'm moving on. I focused so much on him, but in the end I did just say 'no, I trust the universe to bring me someone better'.

Well, funnily enough that evening I went to this new gym with my housemate and I saw this handsome guy. I just had this feeling I should talk to him. Well, I did! I went up and started conversation and we chatted for about 10 mins.

I instantly thought he was sweet and had this lovely feeling and couldn't stop smiling. So a week later I bumped into him again. I asked the universe to bring him back to me, and sure enough it did. Well that time I asked for his number and he gave it to me.

We text here and there throughout the week and then suddenly it stopped for about a week. I remember I kept worrying but I sort of scrippted and told the universe I trusted it to deliver a date with him and I.

Well out of nowhere a week or so after he text me, it was unexpected and I was so happy. We text everyday pretty non stop and he mentioned a date - I was so happy!

Anyway, skip a week later.. he's stopped texting again. I don't know what's going on πŸ˜” He mentioned he was having a hectic time at the moment, he's suddenly had to move flats, he had a hospital appointment.. but I don't get why it keeps stopping.

How can I remain positive? I told myself last night I trust the universe to deliver this at the perfect time, but it can be difficult to remain positive.

Any advice lovelies? ❀

2/23/2017 3:49 am  #2

Re: How can I stop overthinking this?

Let me tell you Han... its not required to stay positive 100% of the time in a day. Even if you are positive for 51% of the day, ur manifestations would show up. So you should better stop fighting to stay positive. Because if you keep on fighting with the fact that you have to be positive all throughout the day, you will end up having only negative vibrations. If negative thoughts come in, just switch off. Go general. Stay general as long as possible. And then when u feel relaxed start thinking of happy moments in your life. You will be back on track.

​Now as far as this guy and his messages are concerned, its bcoz might b somewhere at the back of ur head u do have that feeling that he might leave you any day. And as soon as Universe, responds to that lack vibration, you amplify it by worrying about losing him. The only way to cut off negative manifestation is just go delusional about the event and look atΒ the event in a positive way. Ur negative manifestation will soon be gone.

Board footera