Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 7:47 am  #1

Effects of RI

Does anyone know how it works when you remotely influence someone you don't see anymore?

I'm thinking I'd like to be back in touch with someone who I did love once but now just as a friend.

He's not got my contact details as far as I'm aware and I only see him on LinkedIn.

He basically cut me off and just refused to reply.

So what would you say?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/22/2017 8:32 am  #2

Re: Effects of RI

I've done it 2 times.Β  I basically told the person how I felt about them. I don't want them in a romantic way so the conversation was basically "I miss you.Β  I hate that xyz happened"

The Universe is your playground.

2/22/2017 9:26 am  #3

Avaelle wrote:

I've done it 2 times.Β  I basically told the person how I felt about them. I don't want them in a romantic way so the conversation was basically "I miss you.Β  I hate that xyz happened"

What results did you get? I'm wondering how they would be prompted to get in touch with me after years.

2/22/2017 9:32 am  #4

When he sees me, he comes up to me as if we are the best of buds.Β  These are places that I go to all of the time, but normally don't see him.

2/22/2017 12:14 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

When he sees me, he comes up to me as if we are the best of buds.Β  These are places that I go to all of the time, but normally don't see him.

Excellent results! But this is someone who lives 150 miles away, I'm not going to bump into him anywhere.

2/22/2017 1:16 pm  #6

You don't have to.Β  He may message you on Linkedin

Board footera