Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 5:44 am  #1

He's back, but...

...but I'm friendzoned, as he is trying to be in a relationship with another girl. Some time ago I made a post saying we're back in touch after 1.5 years of absolute no contact. We are really good friends now and he keeps asking me for advice how to be better with her. I know we'll eventually be back together, but I find it difficult to fully ignore this whole situation. He sends me screenshots of conversations with her, he also says he misses another girl that he had a sex-relationship with... My question is: how do you ignore current reality? I know being hurt doesn't help at all, but sometimes I just can't stop feeling of sadness or frustration from developing in my soul I meditate and do RS (Lanie Steven's method) as much as I can, I try to feel calm and at peace, but sometimes I have breakdowns that don't help current situation at all. What are your methods?

2/22/2017 9:12 am  #2

Re: He's back, but...

I'd use that as content for my visualizations.

The Universe is your playground.

2/22/2017 1:05 pm  #3

perhaps you should do some visualization of the relationship with him as you want it to be.ย  Don't think about herย  just ignore herย ย ย  she has no place in your present or futureย ย ย ย  If you discuss their relationship with himย ย  to keep him in the pictureย ย  immediately forget itย  don't rehash or dwell on the situation you don't want

2/25/2017 4:28 pm  #4

Wooow it's insane!!
I just received a message from him saying the girl he flirted with friendzoned him!!! She just wanted his money and gifts
Thank you Universe!!

Board footera