Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 8:31 pm  #1

Transfer of Energy

I haven't been feeling very upbeat since I saw the post my ex had in Facebook with bjs.new girlfriend  it was within the same week I had sex with him. I haven't contacted him and he has not contacted me. I was feeling really good  about is reuniting  and now . I'm not sure the energy I once felt is gone. I love him and want him back but I'm really not sure if he feels the same way about me . This is all so different  For me . I'm
Not snooping his Facebook anymore I
Haven't even contacted him about his gym membership that's still coming out of my account. I dont want to feel all hope is gone I just don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Antonio's Wife (2/22/2017 12:06 am)

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/22/2017 12:03 am  #2

Re: Transfer of Energy

Give him a call and tell him about the membership. Keeping mum wont help. Dont ask anything about his GF or dont indulge in any other talks. Just keep it to the point. If he's not telling u abt his GF, just dont take it up. But I feel do not encourage him for any other favours, financially or sexually.Β 

2/22/2017 12:11 am  #3

tessy wrote:

Give him a call and tell him about the membership. Keeping mum wont help. Dont ask anything about his GF or dont indulge in any other talks. Just keep it to the point. If he's not telling u abt his GF, just dont take it up. But I feel do not encourage him for any other favours, financially or sexually.Β 

It's just so odd to me he was suppose to bring me the  money and he never called or sent any message . At one point I thought he posted the picture with the new girlfriend to get a reaction out of me . But I have not said a word I haven't even heard from him . He has not contacted me nor have I contacted him. He know the money came out so I'm not sure what he thinks he's doing .

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/22/2017 2:24 am  #4

Cancel it and wait to see what he does as Blue says. Don't be a mug.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/22/2017 4:59 am  #5

Blue wrote:

Cancel the membership, you're not his woman so there's no reason you should keep paying for it.
Don't give him any power or link to you - even financially. Cut him off.

This was supposed to be he last month it came out . That was the reason he ended up at my place last week . He had time before work  so he stayed and talked the. We ended up having sex . He didn't get his check last week and he told me he would bring it Monday and I haven't heard a word since. I'm not sure what's he's doing I guess his doing the 30days of no contact with me as well. I just don't know  how to feel about this right now.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/22/2017 5:01 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Cancel it and wait to see what he does as Blue says. Don't be a mug.

This was supposed to be the last months it's just the fact that he said he was bright g me money and didn't . I feel like he's playing some sort of game . Although I'm venting to you guys I'm keeping silent with him.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/22/2017 11:25 am  #7

He has no reason to bring you money or anything because you're happily paying the membership each month.Β  I have to agree with everyone else, delete the membership. Let the gym call him about future payments.Β  It's not your headache to have.Β  He probably works out with his girlfriend as his guest and you're paying for it.

The Universe is your playground.

2/22/2017 12:24 pm  #8

Avaelle wrote:

He has no reason to bring you money or anything because you're happily paying the membership each month.Β  I have to agree with everyone else, delete the membership. Let the gym call him about future payments.Β  It's not your headache to have.Β  He probably works out with his girlfriend as his guest and you're paying for it.

That's where he met her I suppose but either way this was the last month for it to come out . I hate I mentioned it I already feel bad and I know these things . It' just makes me feel worse that I have been so stupid . And I have a nerve to want him back.

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

Board footera