Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 5:26 pm  #1

Is it possible to overdo it with RS/RI?

I'm doing this with someone, as well as a couple of people I want to reconnect with unromantically. My questions are do you have to do it daily, or more often, until you see results?

I'm concerned about it taking over so that I'm not focusing on day to day life particularly as I have more than one person to connect with.

I don't mean "current reality" as in thinking they're not back in my life yet, but rather day to day stuff like work, gym, seeing friends and looking after the house.

Hope this makes sense.

Another thing is how is the other person(s) affected when they're not in touch with you?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (2/21/2017 5:27 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/22/2017 12:04 am  #2

Re: Is it possible to overdo it with RS/RI?

This is something I'm curious about as well. I'm playing around with it with others as well and I often think about if it's gonna take up too much of my day or whatnot....almost like planning it out? But maybe we could send them the loving energy here and there throughout the day as we're going about whatever it is that we're doing. I'm trying to do RS before bed but I keep falling asleep, so now I'm trying to sprinkle it in here and there on my commute to school, since I take public transit I can just sit there.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

2/22/2017 5:13 am  #3

Re: Is it possible to overdo it with RS/RI?

I don't think you can overdo it, the more the better. The person youre trying to attract will always give in to resistance at their own timing.

It doesn't matter if they're not in touch with you they'll find a way of contacting you.
They won't be able to stop thinking about you and they won't know you're using rs on them.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera