Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 3:36 am  #1

My favorite success story!

I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/getting-back-ex-hope-lost/

When I first met my ex, I knew that I had met my soulmate. Things went well for a while but then suddenly, everything turned upside down. He ended up pulling away and the harder I tried to keep the relationship going, the more he pulled away and lost interest. One day he told me to ‘Just let it go, it’s over’.

I was heartbroken.

I felt lost, confused, angry and really sad. I also had no clue how I was going to move forward in my life without him. I had pictured us together and now that picture didn’t exist. I felt like hiding under my covers every day because I missed him so much. I felt like this for a long time. About 4 years went by and I still thought of him every day. I knew I had to stop because I was tired of making myself crazy looking at his social media profiles and feeling loopy each time I saw a different girl making a comment or seeing him going out to various places.

I read various Secret Stories and blogs and books on how to get an ex back and I finally came to the conclusion that I just had to ‘let go’. I needed to for my own sanity and happiness. So I did the following:

1. I decided to hand over control to the Universe. I spoke to the Universe and said that I trusted it to know what my heart desired and that it would take care of me. I said that I had 100% faith and would no longer doubt or worry about my ex. Once I gave full control to the Universe, I instantly felt better.

2. I then forgave my ex for everything. Each time I thought of him, I would say “I love you too, ______”. I sent him loving thoughts each time I said this.

3. I started to imagine our life together. Us laughing, him looking at me lovingly, telling me he loved me and both of us sharing an amazing love and relationship. Each time I thought of that, I would smile and feel happy.

4. I felt relaxed, confident and certain. Certain that he would return and it felt amazing. I even stopped thinking about him all the time. I just ‘let it go’ and I felt at peace for the first time in a long time.

Then one day, when I honestly hadn’t even thought of him, I received a random message from him!!??! I’m not kidding. I first thought ‘What the…?’ but then felt OK about it because it was like I expected it, if that makes sense. He was asking how I was and that he had been thinking of me and wondered how I was. By this stage, it had been almost 4 years since we last spoke. We messaged back and forth and then agreed to meet up.

When we saw each other, it was like no time had passed. I felt good and confident and he saw the difference. He said that I looked beautiful and that I looked a bit different, in a good way, he couldn’t put his finger on it. I honestly think I was more calm, confident and much less insecure.

We have started dating again and he has said that he wants to make up for the past and regrets how he treated me. He has been amazing and so many things that I had imagined, have happened. Things he says and things we do, etc., it feels like I’m stuck in a movie I have already seen, so weird. I’m really happy and it’s like a new and improved version of our relationship.To anyone wanting to get an ex back, I strongly advising following my steps. Keeping the faith and letting go IS the key. I tried everything else and nothing worked or even made things worse. What have you got to lose? More than that, think of what you have to gain!!

2/21/2017 5:48 am  #2

Re: My favorite success story!

and we are here makeing a big deal because few months have passed and still nothing.
this is so inspiring <3

2/21/2017 6:44 am  #3

When ever I read story like this I feel so much love. And that's why I believe in true love!

2/21/2017 7:26 am  #4

thank you for posting this! amazing story!

2/21/2017 7:41 am  #5

This bought me to tears . Going through this roller coaster ride myself lets me know I'm not by myself . The words you heard I also heard ...
But I know there is hope if I let go and let the universe handle it .
Thank you !!

2/21/2017 10:45 am  #6

This is so inspiring..you deserve all the love. I am so happy for you

2/21/2017 1:34 pm  #7

I edited my comment because i thought its a story of who posted .

Edited : Her man may feel luckiest as she waited for 4 years!!!!!!!( incredible )
🙏 This i call a Love .
So beautiful story.
Thanks
Lots of love & lights for all.

Last edited by rpt.sunnymist (2/21/2017 1:49 pm)

2/21/2017 1:46 pm  #8

I had read this piece of story when I first lost my girl. This story gave me the motivation to work on law of attraction and then I found Veronica and this forum. This story has came back again in my life to give me a new series of hope and trust.

2/21/2017 5:52 pm  #9

This is amazing, I feel at the moment I find I am not really thinking about my guy, I am meditating and visualizing but after I tend not to think of him anymore and my mind goes to other things! Is this a good thing? xx

Board footera