Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 6:11 pm  #21


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

Aww congrats! =)

 

2/23/2017 8:51 am  #22


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

Well done and congratulations we will all make it eventuallyΒ 

 

3/05/2017 6:58 am  #23


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

ughchristina wrote:

You guys. It's possible. It is all possible. Last year, I thought none of this would be possible but I'm here to tell you that it is. If I can do it, you can. I have been trying to manifest my love back since August of 2016, when I first found L.O.A. I had my high and my low points but I kept trusting. Today, I did my usual subliminals and visualizing, I thanked the universe and God for everything, a lot. Then today, randomly, my phone went off with a text message. I had set a certain text tone for my love a while back, and when I heard that exact text tone go off, I got so excited, I thanked the universe. The coversation was great, then we decided to take it to the phone. That's when everything came. He told me he was sorry for leaving me, that I was the best thing that has happened to him, that he missed me, that I have been on his mind nonstop. He thought I was going to ignore him when he texted, and he said he was so happy he didn't. He said he wants another chance, that he won't mess up again. Although he said, he wanted to ask me to be with him in person, properly this time. But we are getting back together. Thank you universe, and thank you for everyone on here that has helped me! I love all of you so much, if you need help I'm here!

Wow that's amazing! Congratulations!! :D
Did you have any contact with him during the 6months? How did you deal with any negative thoughts (if you had any) during all this time? Sorry i hope that's not too many questions πŸ™ˆ :/

 

3/05/2017 5:30 pm  #24


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

I initiated most of the contact during that time then I decided to just stop and he eventually came to me! If I felt upset, I let myself be upset and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. Hope I could help you out in some way. Best of luck to you!


Believe and you shall recieve. <3
     Thread Starter
 

3/05/2017 5:35 pm  #25


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

ughchristina wrote:

I initiated most of the contact during that time then I decided to just stop and he eventually came to me! If I felt upset, I let myself be upset and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. Hope I could help you out in some way. Best of luck to you!

When you stopped contacting him did you still use techniques like visualising etc?Β  I'm like you in that I have initiated most of the contact but really have to pull back and stop and let him come to me.Β  How long did it take for him to contact you once you had stopped?

Thanks again for your story, stories like yours really help a lot of us on here http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

 

3/05/2017 9:17 pm  #26


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

daisychain wrote:

ughchristina wrote:

I initiated most of the contact during that time then I decided to just stop and he eventually came to me! If I felt upset, I let myself be upset and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. Hope I could help you out in some way. Best of luck to you!

When you stopped contacting him did you still use techniques like visualising etc?Β  I'm like you in that I have initiated most of the contact but really have to pull back and stop and let him come to me.Β  How long did it take for him to contact you once you had stopped?

Thanks again for your story, stories like yours really help a lot of us on here http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

I did Veronica's 25 day challenge, and I did do visualizations as well as PW and BWD, and also I listened to subliminals and just kept affirming that he does love me and misses me. I didn't really count the days honestly, I think that's what helped the most.


Believe and you shall recieve. <3
     Thread Starter
 

3/06/2017 4:52 am  #27


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

ughchristina wrote:

I initiated most of the contact during that time then I decided to just stop and he eventually came to me! If I felt upset, I let myself be upset and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. Hope I could help you out in some way. Best of luck to you!

That is very helpful,thank you! I struggle a lot with being positive in regards to my situation,which i know is what's holding me back and bringing in more of the unwanted :/Β 
Also, sorry but what's PW and BWD ?Β http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/embarrassed.png

 

3/16/2017 10:56 pm  #28


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

ughchristina wrote:

You guys. It's possible. It is all possible. Last year, I thought none of this would be possible but I'm here to tell you that it is. If I can do it, you can. I have been trying to manifest my love back since August of 2016, when I first found L.O.A. I had my high and my low points but I kept trusting. Today, I did my usual subliminals and visualizing, I thanked the universe and God for everything, a lot. Then today, randomly, my phone went off with a text message. I had set a certain text tone for my love a while back, and when I heard that exact text tone go off, I got so excited, I thanked the universe. The coversation was great, then we decided to take it to the phone. That's when everything came. He told me he was sorry for leaving me, that I was the best thing that has happened to him, that he missed me, that I have been on his mind nonstop. He thought I was going to ignore him when he texted, and he said he was so happy he didn't. He said he wants another chance, that he won't mess up again. Although he said, he wanted to ask me to be with him in person, properly this time. But we are getting back together. Thank you universe, and thank you for everyone on here that has helped me! I love all of you so much, if you need help I'm here!

Dear Christina,

I am the newest member on this forum but i am not new to LOA and have been a frequent lurker on this forum!! ..I thought i would never need to register myself but something so mind blowing happened few minutes back that has forced me to register to tell you and all other girls about it!

I have been feeling a little low as i am trying to manifest my love, but he has blocked me on social media. I logged in on my laptop and meanwhile decided to have a conversation with the Universe to please help me up my vibe and give me some sign it is going to be okay. So i decided that the first success story i read today would be MY success story as in this is exactly "how" it is going to unfold. And Viola i randomly clicked on your story and oh my god i am so mind blown with the synchronicity!

I also have been trying to get back my love (I refuse to call him my ex!) since August last year, use sublimals, Lanie's techniques and like you have an exclusive ring tone for his contact number!!! :O . I am so mind blown reading your story right now because the universe has "SHOWN ME" how it is going to unfold!!! THIS IS MY STORY and I thank you thank you thank you for making me a believer!!

OMG i cant stop crying happy tears!! I will soon post mine, just like this story!!

Christina, THANK YOU AGAIN for your story!

Regards,
Nirvana.
Β 

 

3/17/2017 1:14 am  #29


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

nirvana3 wrote:

ughchristina wrote:

You guys. It's possible. It is all possible. Last year, I thought none of this would be possible but I'm here to tell you that it is. If I can do it, you can. I have been trying to manifest my love back since August of 2016, when I first found L.O.A. I had my high and my low points but I kept trusting. Today, I did my usual subliminals and visualizing, I thanked the universe and God for everything, a lot. Then today, randomly, my phone went off with a text message. I had set a certain text tone for my love a while back, and when I heard that exact text tone go off, I got so excited, I thanked the universe. The coversation was great, then we decided to take it to the phone. That's when everything came. He told me he was sorry for leaving me, that I was the best thing that has happened to him, that he missed me, that I have been on his mind nonstop. He thought I was going to ignore him when he texted, and he said he was so happy he didn't. He said he wants another chance, that he won't mess up again. Although he said, he wanted to ask me to be with him in person, properly this time. But we are getting back together. Thank you universe, and thank you for everyone on here that has helped me! I love all of you so much, if you need help I'm here!

Dear Christina,

I am the newest member on this forum but i am not new to LOA and have been a frequent lurker on this forum!! ..I thought i would never need to register myself but something so mind blowing happened few minutes back that has forced me to register to tell you and all other girls about it!

I have been feeling a little low as i am trying to manifest my love, but he has blocked me on social media. I logged in on my laptop and meanwhile decided to have a conversation with the Universe to please help me up my vibe and give me some sign it is going to be okay. So i decided that the first success story i read today would be MY success story as in this is exactly "how" it is going to unfold. And Viola i randomly clicked on your story and oh my god i am so mind blown with the synchronicity!

I also have been trying to get back my love (I refuse to call him my ex!) since August last year, use sublimals, Lanie's techniques and like you have an exclusive ring tone for his contact number!!! :O . I am so mind blown reading your story right now because the universe has "SHOWN ME" how it is going to unfold!!! THIS IS MY STORY and I thank you thank you thank you for making me a believer!!

OMG i cant stop crying happy tears!! I will soon post mine, just like this story!!

Christina, THANK YOU AGAIN for your story!

Regards,
Nirvana.
Β 

Keep the faith! I'm happy you are happy! Good vibes to you, I can't wait to hear your story!


Believe and you shall recieve. <3
     Thread Starter
 

3/17/2017 11:42 am  #30


Re: THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

Congratulations! So happy for you!

 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com