Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2017 12:44 am  #1

Some progress.

Settle in for a lengthy read.

Well it's been a while since I've been here. I had to take a break from it all for a bit. I had to move on with my life because I didn't see anything change. I know we're not to look for it, but I was obsessing and you just can't help when you're in that state.

Anyway that's not the success part. I decided part of moving on was to message all my exes and tell them I was sorry. I noticed the same patterns appearing in all my relationships. I would be happy and content for a while but the relationship stopped being new and I acted cold and distant. A girl of mine told me I wanted something till I had it. She was right. It took this journey to realize I was putting my happiness ultimately in the hands of another. Anyway I apologized to the girl I'm getting back with. I wasn't in a high vibration at the time but I didn't care. I messaged her saying I was sorry for not giving her the attention she deserved. Reasons why I acted the way I did. This and that. I told her I didn't expect anything from her anymore not even a reply. Just left it alone.

Of course as you can guess I didn't get a reply, but that was fine. I was moving on with my life anyway. Four days later I get a message late at night. From her. She was apologizing to me for not showing she cared when she should have. She told me I'm a really good person. That I find success in life. I tell you the universe gives you things when you'll most appreciate them. I was blown away I just stared at the message for a good while. Just in shock.

I was still moving on though. I didn't want to get attached because that just led to sadness. I still love that woman to death, but I have to do me. Fast forward about a month now. My boss needed me to work the other day just for a couple hours. I get to work and of all the places they could have put me they put me next to her. Of course I didn't look really far into it. You know moving on with my life. I had a blast with her. We talked almost the whole time I was there, just about real friendly things.

Couple nights later we work together again. I had opened the door already for us so I stuck my foot in a little more and just started playing around and joking with her like we used to. We talked about the fish tank we had together. I still have it because she didn't feel like taking it with her. The fish I got for her specifically got sick and she said she missed looking at them. I sent snaps that night after I got home and that led to about an hour long snap conversation.

The next morning I wake up expect g her to have responded to the snap I sent, but must have fallen asleep. She didn't. Did I care? Nah, moving on with my life remember? I was still a little tired so I went back to sleep. I woke up and guess who snapped me. Yup she did. Like I said earlier the universe sure does deliver. She sent a picture of a shirt I gave her. Captioned with "does this shirt look familiar?" I sent her a pic of my gear stick telling her I could teach her how to drive manual. Well she said she'd let me know if she had time tomorrow. I'm really excited but I have to remember I'm still moving on with life no matter what happens.

All I do know is I still love that woman. I honestly can say it's unconditional. Anyway still moving on with my life either way. If she happens to be a part of my life awesome I would love that, but I have to keep doing me and continue my spiritual journey.

Thanks for reading I'm sure I'll have even more good news soon

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

2/21/2017 6:47 am  #2

Re: Some progress.

<3

2/21/2017 1:50 pm  #3

I'm so happy for you, this is so cute. You're doing the right thingπŸ™‚πŸ’œ

2/21/2017 1:56 pm  #4

InLakEsch wrote:

Settle in for a lengthy read.

Well it's been a while since I've been here. I had to take a break from it all for a bit. I had to move on with my life because I didn't see anything change. I know we're not to look for it, but I was obsessing and you just can't help when you're in that state.

Anyway that's not the success part. I decided part of moving on was to message all my exes and tell them I was sorry. I noticed the same patterns appearing in all my relationships. I would be happy and content for a while but the relationship stopped being new and I acted cold and distant. A girl of mine told me I wanted something till I had it. She was right. It took this journey to realize I was putting my happiness ultimately in the hands of another. Anyway I apologized to the girl I'm getting back with. I wasn't in a high vibration at the time but I didn't care. I messaged her saying I was sorry for not giving her the attention she deserved. Reasons why I acted the way I did. This and that. I told her I didn't expect anything from her anymore not even a reply. Just left it alone.

Of course as you can guess I didn't get a reply, but that was fine. I was moving on with my life anyway. Four days later I get a message late at night. From her. She was apologizing to me for not showing she cared when she should have. She told me I'm a really good person. That I find success in life. I tell you the universe gives you things when you'll most appreciate them. I was blown away I just stared at the message for a good while. Just in shock.

I was still moving on though. I didn't want to get attached because that just led to sadness. I still love that woman to death, but I have to do me. Fast forward about a month now. My boss needed me to work the other day just for a couple hours. I get to work and of all the places they could have put me they put me next to her. Of course I didn't look really far into it. You know moving on with my life. I had a blast with her. We talked almost the whole time I was there, just about real friendly things.

Couple nights later we work together again. I had opened the door already for us so I stuck my foot in a little more and just started playing around and joking with her like we used to. We talked about the fish tank we had together. I still have it because she didn't feel like taking it with her. The fish I got for her specifically got sick and she said she missed looking at them. I sent snaps that night after I got home and that led to about an hour long snap conversation.

The next morning I wake up expect g her to have responded to the snap I sent, but must have fallen asleep. She didn't. Did I care? Nah, moving on with my life remember? I was still a little tired so I went back to sleep. I woke up and guess who snapped me. Yup she did. Like I said earlier the universe sure does deliver. She sent a picture of a shirt I gave her. Captioned with "does this shirt look familiar?" I sent her a pic of my gear stick telling her I could teach her how to drive manual. Well she said she'd let me know if she had time tomorrow. I'm really excited but I have to remember I'm still moving on with life no matter what happens.

All I do know is I still love that woman. I honestly can say it's unconditional. Anyway still moving on with my life either way. If she happens to be a part of my life awesome I would love that, but I have to keep doing me and continue my spiritual journey.

Thanks for reading I'm sure I'll have even more good news soon

​Just cant tell u how much eagerly I ws waiting for ur success story. Everyday I came to the forum, I searched for ur story. But then I gave up. N as u know if u wish and then forget, ur wish is fulfilled. N here u r with ur small success story.

​Lots n lots of love for u buddy.
Β 

Board footera