Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 5:22 pm  #11

Re: I honestly would've preferred no response at all...

Pan_Pipe wrote:

Turn it on it's head. You're thinking it's negative because it's hard to gauge from a single word. Remember, you are a creator. He means it in whatever way you read it.

So it's positive! He's so overwhelmed by the confused feelings over his grief, and doesn't know quite how to respond because he really appreciates that you've shown you care and are thinking of him on this difficult day. So he's kept it short and simple for now.

You could've got silence. You could've got an "f off". You didn't. You got his gratitude for your caring nature. You got his thanks for showing some support while he's vulnerable on a difficult day. You've had a positive interaction, an acknowledgement of your good heart. Celebrate that instead of attracting hardness or silence, you've attracted soft gratitude for your loving thoughts.

Well done. keep the positive. There's no negative here. ❀️

I love this! You are right, I am a creator and it means whatever I want it to mean. It's just a word after all. This was a positive message. He was mourning and acknowledged my caring nature, and gave gratitude. After nearly 10 months of not speaking, I am thankful for the thank you. I do feel a lot better now after carrying on with my day and doing some journaling.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

2/20/2017 6:05 pm  #12

Creeeeestal wrote:

Pan_Pipe wrote:

Turn it on it's head. You're thinking it's negative because it's hard to gauge from a single word. Remember, you are a creator. He means it in whatever way you read it.

So it's positive! He's so overwhelmed by the confused feelings over his grief, and doesn't know quite how to respond because he really appreciates that you've shown you care and are thinking of him on this difficult day. So he's kept it short and simple for now.

You could've got silence. You could've got an "f off". You didn't. You got his gratitude for your caring nature. You got his thanks for showing some support while he's vulnerable on a difficult day. You've had a positive interaction, an acknowledgement of your good heart. Celebrate that instead of attracting hardness or silence, you've attracted soft gratitude for your loving thoughts.

I love this! You are right, I am a creator and it means whatever I want it to mean. It's just a word after all. This was a positive message. He was mourning and acknowledged my caring nature, and gave gratitude. After nearly 10 months of not speaking, I am thankful for the thank you. I do feel a lot better now after carrying on with my day and doing some journaling.Β 

Β 
Mentally sending you good thoughts and vibes to add to your own positivity today

I'm focuaing on sending a specific word to you, and I've been on a manifestation roll recently so I have no doubt it's going to plant itself there somewhere in your thoughts and work it's magic!!!! πŸ˜„

2/20/2017 6:44 pm  #13

Pan_Pipe wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

Pan_Pipe wrote:

Β 
Mentally sending you good thoughts and vibes to add to your own positivity today

I'm focuaing on sending a specific word to you, and I've been on a manifestation roll recently so I have no doubt it's going to plant itself there somewhere in your thoughts and work it's magic!!!! πŸ˜„

Oooo I've got goosebumps!!!!! I wonder what the word is!!! I'm excited this is gonna be like a scavenger hunt. Β 

2/20/2017 6:53 pm  #14

Blue wrote:

Girl don't even worry about it - he could have other **** going on behind the scenes.

Either way, just continue going the path you're on.
You're doing great, if you let every little thing throw you off track - the universe will know how easy it is to mess up your vibration and it will know you're not ready for what you want to manifest.

You got this. I recommend you watch Bashar's "Circumstances Don't Matter" video, it's on YouTube and has helped me a lot.

Lots of love sweetie. xo

Thank you Blue, you're right! I had a conversation with someone else yesterday on facebook about something completely different and came to the conclusion that the universe kind of plants certain things in our lives to almost test us to see if we've learned what needs to be learned...like with the conversation yesterday it was with a former coach where things ended on a bad note tried to add me on linkedin, it meant nothing but she brought up that it could be an opportunity for me to show the universe that I truly am ridding my life of the people and relationships that aren't serving my highest good right now. So I feel like my friendships are going to start improving too. So this could be one of those things.... "are you going to see this as a setback, or have you learned not to read into things?"

At least I'm catching it though. I'm going to check out that video now too!

Board footera