Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 5:54 pm  #1

I had to let it out

My ex and I have been broken up a little over a month. I have had the ups and downs and i never shed one tear. I saw a post on Facebook  of my ex with i guess his new girlfriend  and it was 3 days after i had sex with him. i have been  a little off every since. I have been keeping myself busy and every time i have some down time i am thinking of him even in church i was there but my mind was on him . So when i got home today I had to let it go i had to cry and get on my knees and ask God to help clear my head, I have been hiding my true feelings from all my friends and family playing the tough roll . I just had to let it GO . If any one knows of any good mediation videos i can watch?

Endless Love ❤️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/19/2017 7:41 pm  #2

Re: I had to let it out

Here's self love meditation video hope it will help

Last edited by divmo23 (2/19/2017 7:54 pm)

2/20/2017 4:24 am  #3

Thank you  so much I watched it last night and I am going to watch it again this morning.

Endless Love ❤️ 
Antonio's Wife

2/20/2017 3:45 pm  #4

You're welcome and great

2/21/2017 8:04 pm  #5

I really like to just go on YouTube and any guided meditation for letting go. There are some great ones! 

2/21/2017 8:42 pm  #6

Alycat1110 wrote:

I really like to just go on YouTube and any guided meditation for letting go. There are some great ones! 

That's what I have been doing because I have been feeling so out of sorts and I need to start feeling like me again .

Endless Love ❤️ 
Antonio's Wife

Board footera