Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 3:40 pm  #1

17 seconds..

Soooo.. I tried the 17 seconds thingy from abraham hicks.

" 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated. And now, as that focus becomes stronger and the vibration becomes clearer, the Law of Attraction will bring to you more thoughts that match. At this point, the vibration will not have much attraction power, but if you maintain your focus longer, the power of the vibration will become further reaching.

And if you manage to stay purely focused upon any thought for as little as 68 seconds, the vibration is powerful enough that its manifestation begins.
"

I tried this by focussing on a subject im not at all attached to. A white rose with light pink on the edges of the leaves.  I focussed on what it would like at all angles and what I would fee when seeing it. Eventually I was thinking about it for over 40 seconds.

About 4/5 days later Im scrolling through my Instagram feed and there I see an uploades picture of a girl I know holding the exact same rose I visualized! It upgraded my faith😬

2/19/2017 10:28 pm  #2

Re: 17 seconds..

This is great. I think if anyone has doubts about LOA...they should visualize something simple and let go. Then they will see LOA works.

2/19/2017 10:30 pm  #3

This is amazing, thank you for sharing, it is very useful.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/20/2017 1:00 am  #4

X-tina001 wrote:

Soooo.. I tried the 17 seconds thingy from abraham hicks.

" 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated. And now, as that focus becomes stronger and the vibration becomes clearer, the Law of Attraction will bring to you more thoughts that match. At this point, the vibration will not have much attraction power, but if you maintain your focus longer, the power of the vibration will become further reaching.

And if you manage to stay purely focused upon any thought for as little as 68 seconds, the vibration is powerful enough that its manifestation begins.
"

I tried this by focussing on a subject im not at all attached to. A white rose with light pink on the edges of the leaves.  I focussed on what it would like at all angles and what I would fee when seeing it. Eventually I was thinking about it for over 40 seconds.

About 4/5 days later Im scrolling through my Instagram feed and there I see an uploades picture of a girl I know holding the exact same rose I visualized! It upgraded my faith😬

So true πŸ˜πŸ‘

Board footera