Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2017 10:17 pm  #1

So many signs...but not from my ex YET!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but I felt I needed to share my past experiences.
I started with the LoA just like a month ago and already so many amazing things have happened (however, the only one I desire, getting back with my ex, is still on the works...but I have faith it will happen).
So idk you guys but I feel that when you start learning and using the LoA in an 'organized way' the Universe responds immediately.
I'll share some stories:
1- I had a dream job for 3 years, that I quit a year ago because my new boss was a nightmare and I couldn't take it. I landed another great job in the same building as my previous job, but never really spoke or saw my ex boss again (always seeing my good old friends from my other job). Last week, as I'm coming into the parking lot, I noticed his car parked on his space and thought 'to think that I used to get so anxious every time I saw his car before thinking I was late and now I have such a stress free job, Thank u God!...but it's been forever, so maybe I will send him a message and invite him for coffee for catch up, because I hate holding grudges to people'... I totally forgot about it until 2 days later I got a friend request from him on FB and I sent him a message saying that how funny I was just thinking of him 2 days ago blablabla...we were chatting very friendly and I saw him last thursday.

2-Last weekend I was thinking of a friend with whom I haven't spoken to in months and said to myself 'I have to call him soon'...as I came out of the restroom, I had a missed call from him. Same thing happened with my doctor. I needed to call for an apt but didn't have the number with me (I had left the card at home). An hour later I received a call from her office, totally randomly.

3-This is the craziest one of them all...3 weeks ago I got invited to a 4 weeks Richard Gere retrospective at a local cinema. Richard Gere is like my favorite actor of all times, I LOVE HIM!. So as I'm coming out of the first movie 2 weeks ago, I think to myself "I can't believe I've lived in the US for so long, have met so many celebrities (it's the nature of my job) and never Richard Gere...it can't be that I'll never meet him!"...3 days later I got an invitation to the Opening Night party for the Miami Film Festival that starts March 3rd...Opening night movie: starring Richard Gere. Special guest to the party...RICHARD GERE! <3

4-And this just happened to me last night. My ex has a best friend (girl) of who I was jealous of (not because I think they might have something, but because of the emotional bond that they have that we were just building...I know, silly me!). In any case, I was checking out her FB a few days ago and I saw that she is selling all her furniture (I believe she is moving away) so I was between happy (relieved) and sad (bc I don't want him to be alone or lose his friends!) but I kept having her on my mind. Her FB was a weird name: her name - a nickname I don't know what means - her last name. Last night I was with my best friend at a party for the boat show, and the first yacht I saw, had her nickname as name... I had to google what it meant and it's a greek wordΒ 

All these manifestations yet nothing from my ex! (and I miss him more and love him more everyday!

Anyways, I believe that I can manifest so I know he will come back! <3
Cheers to all!

Board footera