Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 7:16 am  #1

Feeling doubtful

This is the first time in ages I have started to feel doubt and anxiety about all this.

I have been fine for ages and focusing mainly on myself, but today my vibration has lowered drastically! I just woke up feeling so negative and blue ย 

I know its only nearly been two months but now all these negative thoughts have come rushing back to my head and I am trying to stay positive and have faith. I am really trying to remember that everything I am doing is getting to him and its in the process. But today I just feel terrible!! I'm trying not to focus on the fact he hasn't contacted me at all and I feel like he is already over me.. (I know I shouldn't think this and usually I don't, just today its hit me like a brick!)ย 

Any advice or uplifting words would help right nowย ย Thanks.xx

ย 

2/16/2017 9:48 am  #2

Re: Feeling doubtful

Your human. Its all part of the process.
Some days are hard but dont let them over come all the good days. Go through the motions and remember whats important. Everything will work out.

2/16/2017 10:10 am  #3

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Your human. Its all part of the process.
Some days are hard but dont let them over come all the good days. Go through the motions and remember whats important. Everything will work out.

Thank you, on my lunch break I done some reading and listened to my favourite music and I feel a lot better. Think I am just tired today and feeling a bit out of sorts! Thank you for your kinds words I appreciate it xx

2/16/2017 10:12 am  #4

It happens.ย  It can get frustrating.ย  But, listen to your body. You're draining your mind.ย  Get some rest and/or relax.

The Universe is your playground.

2/17/2017 3:26 am  #5

Avaelle wrote:

It happens.ย  It can get frustrating.ย  But, listen to your body. You're draining your mind.ย  Get some rest and/or relax.

Thank you Avaelle, I went to watch some live music last night and hang out with some friends and not focus on anything to do with it! Needed a break i think. Plus I am feeling that whole "not caring" if it does happen or not, I know it will be him or someone better in the end. And tonight I am just going to relax and pamper myself as I need a rest I think!! xxx

2/17/2017 6:28 am  #6

Its normal. It happens, dont over think, if u are feeling blue, just wear your best outfit and drive down to a nice cafe and get yourself some yummy stuffs. Call a friend and chit chat. Just go out. Even a walk helps. Its just fine, u said you are mostly in high vibration, so its not going to be bad at all. If our intentions are positive, a little here n there dosnt matter. N come on, 2 month is nothing...I've just crossed 9 months of NC and am doing great!!!!! Lolssss

2/17/2017 8:38 am  #7

tessy wrote:

Its normal. It happens, dont over think, if u are feeling blue, just wear your best outfit and drive down to a nice cafe and get yourself some yummy stuffs. Call a friend and chit chat. Just go out. Even a walk helps. Its just fine, u said you are mostly in high vibration, so its not going to be bad at all. If our intentions are positive, a little here n there dosnt matter. N come on, 2 month is nothing...I've just crossed 9 months of NC and am doing great!!!!! Lolssss

That is what I mean haha! I shouldn't be freaking out over 2 months, especially when this time is vital for growth for both of us! Yeah I will do, I'm going home after work and just chilling as I need to relax! I just sometimes worry when I have a bad day its going to head me in the wrong direction again! xxx

2/17/2017 9:17 am  #8

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you Avaelle, I went to watch some live music last night and hang out with some friends and not focus on anything to do with it! Needed a break i think. Plus I am feeling that whole "not caring" if it does happen or not, I know it will be him or someone better in the end. And tonight I am just going to relax and pamper myself as I need a rest I think!! xxx

That sounds like fun.ย  I'm going to live music tonight. I love to dance.

The Universe is your playground.

2/17/2017 9:47 am  #9

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

That sounds like fun.ย  I'm going to live music tonight. I love to dance.

It was really fun, and i feel like music really brings people together as well Have fun tonight! xx

Board footera