Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 3:58 pm  #61

Re: I'll be sending her a birthday message

Usually I don't think that's a bad idea, but I don't know if you're ready for it yet... at this point, you seem like you'd overthink it and be upset if it doesn't happen..

you honestly have to get to the point  where you'll be happy whether you do or don't have contact from her.

2/17/2017 4:38 pm  #62

Dan2015 wrote:

Usually I don't think that's a bad idea, but I don't know if you're ready for it yet... at this point, you seem like you'd overthink it and be upset if it doesn't happen..

you honestly have to get to the point  where you'll be happy whether you do or don't have contact from her.

Maybe you're right. Thank you, dan. I guess I just don't know how to let go of the bad stuff.

2/17/2017 5:21 pm  #63

YesIWILL wrote:

Okay so what if I start small? Try to manifest a Facebook message from her, congratulating me on my new apartment? It seems infinitely more believable and will help boost my overall belief in the loa and that I can bring her back.

Are you going to put your new place etc on Facebook? She'll see it no doubt if you are friends on FB and be intrigued I imagine.  But don't contact her. As for the birthday, there is about three or more weeks to go so you might feel differently when it actually arrives.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/17/2017 6:05 pm  #64

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Okay so what if I start small? Try to manifest a Facebook message from her, congratulating me on my new apartment? It seems infinitely more believable and will help boost my overall belief in the loa and that I can bring her back.

Are you going to put your new place etc on Facebook? She'll see it no doubt if you are friends on FB and be intrigued I imagine.  But don't contact her. As for the birthday, there is about three or more weeks to go so you might feel differently when it actually arrives.

I actually posted a status about it today I got 50 likes. That's actually a lot for me, haha! So I'm proud. I'm not one of those people who posts a status update like "going out!" And gets 150 likes haha! Oh well. But yeah I hope she'll comment about it. And maybe I will! One can hope LOL.

I just need to let go and find a way to do that. Thanks PF

2/17/2017 7:16 pm  #65

Are you friends on fb?

2/17/2017 7:22 pm  #66

Suzy wrote:

Are you friends on fb?

Yes. She refuses to remove me for some reason. It's not a "well it didn't cross her mind yet" or a "yet" thing. She's keeping me there for a reason. She and her sister (her sister - who by the way  called me a ******* creep, over snapchat and is still on there looking at my stories). So there's something up...

That gives me some faith

2/17/2017 7:25 pm  #67

And for someone who supposedly wants me out of her life (her) and for someone who wants me to stay away from them and their family (the sister), they sure are doing a good job at showing it ;)

2/17/2017 10:38 pm  #68

YIW, hey! 

I just wanted to add my own personal experience to maybe give you some faith in letting go and allowing yourself to come from a better place than trying to get in touch with her-even if it is for her birthday. 

My love and I broke up in August and we left on very bad terms- I was angry and hurt, vibrating very low and from a place of desperation. His birthday was in December and we still had not been talking and I have to be honest with myself I was still angry and hurt about it so I did not text message him. One day, as I have asked for the opinion of others in the forum, I was having all kinds of signs and synchronicities that all I was thinking about was contact him. So I reached out via text and next thing I knew he called me. The first thing he asked me after I said Hi was how come you didn't call me for my birthday? I told him I wasn't in a good place and he understood. Fast forward... I am happily in a relationship with my love who declares his love for me even when he is just leaving the room to go to the bathroom. I could not be more happy. I'm not saying this is what is going to happen to you however, if you allow your life to get better and live the greatest way for you something amazing will happen. 

Ps. you definitely can manifest a message from her absolutely but maybe think about something bigger instead of these small things that don't mean anything in the long run. I mean don't you want a beautiful relationship? Look at the bigger picture-that is your outcome. 

Board footera