Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 9:37 am  #51

Re: I'll be sending her a birthday message

Blue wrote:

Em wrote:

But when people don't actively encourage it, **** hits the fan and people get called unhelpful or condescending.

Augh, yes. Exactly. Or we're "rude" because we realise that it's not OK.

Just because Law of Attraction is here doesn't give you a free pass to disrespect people's wishes and do as you please without regarding the feelings of others.

The fact that he said "Help me come up with something non creepy? Something that'll make her regret losing me?;)" in his first post proves he isn't wishing her Happy Birthday out of love but for his own personal gain. Yet after we've all given advice to just keep it short he still wants everyone to enable his behaviour. No.

Not really. You're just an ass sometimes. In general. I've noticed it on lanies forum too.
I'm out for a bit. I don't need this negativity. That's on you and other negative people. I simply asked a very simple question. I didn't bring any negativity. The replies I've gotten have been helpful, but others have just been douchy. I feel like I can't be real on this forum and that I have to walk on eggshells most of the time. Try to see how you act instead of subtly bashing others and being rude.

Thanks!

2/17/2017 9:52 am  #52

I'm not subtly bashing you at all. I couldn't be any more honest and upfront with you and everybody else. I don't call that subtle. I even took the time to privately message you on Lanie's forum to try and help you at one point and to help you understand why your situation doesn't have to be as bad as you are constantly making it.

The point is, if this was anything other than a law of attraction forum then this kind of harrassmant and persistence would NOT be tolerated. Your sense of entitlement with this woman is quite frightening and as a woman who has been harassed in a very similar way to the way you are behaving towards your girl, if I could give HER one piece of advice instead of YOU, it would be "darling, keep on running." UNLESS you change and stop it off with all of this obsessive nonsense and low-key mind games you keep trying to play with her.

I am sorry but just because the law of attraction is a thing, does not mean that this is okay. She threatened you with a restraining order for goodness sake and all you care about is trying to trigger some sort of reaction out of her when she does not want to hear from you right now.

Don't you dare call us negative just because we DON'T CONDONE HARRASSMENT.

Last edited by Em (2/17/2017 9:58 am)

2/17/2017 9:56 am  #53

YesIWILL wrote:

Blue wrote:

Em wrote:

But when people don't actively encourage it, **** hits the fan and people get called unhelpful or condescending.

Augh, yes. Exactly. Or we're "rude" because we realise that it's not OK.

Just because Law of Attraction is here doesn't give you a free pass to disrespect people's wishes and do as you please without regarding the feelings of others.

The fact that he said "Help me come up with something non creepy? Something that'll make her regret losing me?;)" in his first post proves he isn't wishing her Happy Birthday out of love but for his own personal gain. Yet after we've all given advice to just keep it short he still wants everyone to enable his behaviour. No.

Not really. You're just an ass sometimes. In general. I've noticed it on lanies forum too.
I'm out for a bit. I don't need this negativity. That's on you and other negative people. I simply asked a very simple question. I didn't bring any negativity. The replies I've gotten have been helpful, but others have just been douchy. I feel like I can't be real on this forum and that I have to walk on eggshells most of the time. Try to see how you act instead of subtly bashing others and being rude.

Thanks!

There is a difference between negativity, and someone not being in the proper mental place to receive the information and input given.

This is an example of the latter. I have been in your shoes. It seems like people are being rude, but they're actually giving you tips that could help (which is what you asked for) and people come to these conclusions based on your speaking patterns in your posts. Of course it's ok to fall short but it's up to us to make an active effort to make some changes within ourselves. Nobody is being an ass here. What everyone's trying to get at here though, is the focus needs to be you and your personal growth, and not saying the magic words that'll make her fall back in love with you. If she even comes back 1/16 of a second before you're ready and truly changed, it's not even worth manifesting. You'll get there, we all believe you can, but you've gotta work on you and truly give the person space like everyone has been advising from the very beginning, until things kinda blew up in your face like last time.Β 

Again it's a personal choice to take advice, but keep in mind that a lot of the advice we give is based on LOA which is a universal truth. Focus on the universal truth and the universal truth is, if you still have to ask for help to not be creepy, you've got a bit of inward work to do. We're still rooting for you.Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

2/17/2017 10:08 am  #54

"We're still rooting for you."

^ believe it or not this is absolutely true but you HAVE to stop being selfish in the process and put her best interests at heart right now. If nobody wanted to help you or didn't want you to succeed or do the right thing then you would not receive pages upon pages of advice every single time.

Please stop with the pity party, grab yourself and life by the balls and get on with your life for now and you will see how things fall into place. You said you just got a great apartment and a new job and you should be putting your sole focus into those things right now. Those are AMAZING things that you should be proud of and they should keep you busy for a good while. And guess what, your girl will probably think "Wow, he's doing well for himself. Look at him with his own place, great job and independence!" And she will probably be ATTRACTED to that. Do you honestly think she would be attracted to the guy that is all over online forums discussing how he can trick a girl into giving him the time of day? Honestly?

I think maybe you are in the wrong place where the LoA forums are concerned. If you wanted to practice this properly and wanted to learn, then you wouldn't worry about even sending her a birthday message or trying to give it some kind of nudge because you would be learning to be confident that it will already happen regardless. I think maybe a general relationship advice forum would better suit your questions as none of the advice given on here seems to sit right with you.

Last edited by Em (2/17/2017 10:09 am)

2/17/2017 11:02 am  #55

YESIWill, my personal take is this - if you're looking for a reaction..I think you will get a bigger one by NOT messaging her on her birthday. As a female who has been in that position, I KNEW my ex was gonna use my birthday as an excuse to contact me. I always knew it and I had the power. However..the sure game changer would have been if he didn't..because I would have cared/been bothered/ego hurt if he didnt..cuz if he didnt that would have meant he now had power over the situation. I hope that this little tid bit can benefit you coming from real life experience.

So a play by play will be chances are, if you do not message her on her birthday, she will think hmm.. well this is interesting..is he really over me? ( the love in her heart for you would not want this to be true and general female ego at play here) I wonder if he has changed ( which will be a good thing because you are doing something totally out of the expected and character, in this case the change will be good! because you are showing you respect boundaries and focusing on self) and lastly she may even question are you okay ( like hello is everything alright?? may force her to try and get in touch with you cuz this is so unlike you)

These are the pros and I think they will all fall in your favor. Telling her happy birthday will be totally expected and may just make a blip on her radar, it will expected and may be seen as an excuse..a generic, cookie cutter one at that, no surprise factor there! So I hope you take this into consideration, like Creeeeestal said, We're all rooting for you. Dont X yourself out the game by making a lousy move..and I say that with all the love and light there is.

2/17/2017 11:10 am  #56

Reading all these particularly the last response I'm now convinced he should do zero.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/17/2017 11:17 am  #57

Creeeeestal wrote:

Someone who doesn't take anyone's advice gets 4 pages of responses. Almost takes away from those of us who actually need some support

I know the feeling lolΒ 

2/17/2017 11:21 am  #58

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't understand all the background to this relationship ending; he wants an apology? I don't know what went wrong between them.

With respect to the birthday message, I wondered if she would be surprised if she DIDN'T receive anything from him what with previous history? That might make her think!

That is what I would do! Completely throw them off and not even bother saying happy birthday, too busy loving life to sit around focusing on what to say....

2/17/2017 12:44 pm  #59

Me too Meg, he needs to get his power back, too focused on her. Some excellent advice in the last few posts.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/17/2017 3:12 pm  #60

Okay so what if I start small? Try to manifest a Facebook message from her, congratulating me on my new apartment? It seems infinitely more believable and will help boost my overall belief in the loa and that I can bring her back.

Board footera