Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 4:47 pm  #31

Re: I'll be sending her a birthday message

Happy birthday.
Hope all is well.

2/16/2017 5:28 pm  #32

Someone who doesn't take anyone's advice gets 4 pages of responses. Almost takes away from those of us who actually need some support

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

2/16/2017 6:47 pm  #33

I don't disagree with Cre and Blue, 

YESIWILL... I know you get annoyed when people become rude with you, but you can't blame people for getting frustrated... Sooner or later, if people get the sense that you won't listen to any of their advice, they'll just stop commenting and  make you figure this stuff out on your own

2/16/2017 7:12 pm  #34

His replies = LOA LOL!

The Universe is your playground.

2/16/2017 8:07 pm  #35

Creeeeestal wrote:

Someone who doesn't take anyone's advice gets 4 pages of responses. Almost takes away from those of us who actually need some support

Sorry? I'm not "not taking advice". I'm just asking what to say to her for her birthday. I'm getting a lot of the same responses, cool. It's a discussion. I just think people are getting unnecessarily pissed at me. I'm not "not taking advice". If you have a different suggestion or the same suggestion, then COOL. Post it. Don't just comment to be like this.

2/16/2017 8:55 pm  #36

I think your biggest problem is, you overthink things way too much.   You want this to be the "groundbreaking moment".  But what you need right now, is a building block

At times.  With this whole loa thing.  You're like someone who's changing their lifestyle diet wise.   You'll eat good here and there, but you still go back to eating junk food

2/16/2017 9:06 pm  #37

Since all the advices were pretty much the same....are you going take it? If not...let us know....because there would be no point to continue giving you the same advice that you clearly are not happy with. You show you're not happy with it because you keep trying to add more to what you want to say... instead of keeping it simple like we have suggested.

2/16/2017 9:40 pm  #38

YesIWILL wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

Sorry? I'm not "not taking advice". I'm just asking what to say to her for her birthday. I'm getting a lot of the same responses, cool. It's a discussion. I just think people are getting unnecessarily pissed at me. I'm not "not taking advice". If you have a different suggestion or the same suggestion, then COOL. Post it. Don't just comment to be like this.

If you have a different suggestion or the same suggestion, then COOL. Post it. .....That's literally what everyone is doing. I don't think you're fully reading and comprehending what everyone has been saying, and suggesting that you keep it simple.

However, if you go back and read the words you typed in your responses, you're taking the discussion in a circular direction. You already know where you stand with this person, you don't want to be creepy, so as everyone has been telling you, a simple "happy birthday" if that's truly what's on your heart, is all that will suffice. there's no buzz word to use. You have always had a tendency to not really take people's input when you're flat out asking for input. 

I hate to even be fueling this but if you can comprehend the words that I'm saying, then great. You'll understand why people are beginning to respond with a slightly frustrated tone. 

The moral of the story:
Essentially this is what's happening.

Original post: What's 1+1?
[general consensus]: 2.
Original poster: But what if I add 3 to it? What else can I add to 1+1 to still get it to equal 2?
[general consensus]: Don't. 1+1=2. Don't over complicate it.
Original poster: Ok yeah but what if I add 5?

Do we catch my drift

2/16/2017 9:46 pm  #39

Creeeeestal wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

If you have a different suggestion or the same suggestion, then COOL. Post it. .....That's literally what everyone is doing. I don't think you're fully reading and comprehending what everyone has been saying, and suggesting that you keep it simple.

However, if you go back and read the words you typed in your responses, you're taking the discussion in a circular direction. You already know where you stand with this person, you don't want to be creepy, so as everyone has been telling you, a simple "happy birthday" if that's truly what's on your heart, is all that will suffice. there's no buzz word to use. You have always had a tendency to not really take people's input when you're flat out asking for input. 

I hate to even be fueling this but if you can comprehend the words that I'm saying, then great. You'll understand why people are beginning to respond with a slightly frustrated tone. 

The moral of the story:

Original poster: But what if I add 3 to it? What else can I add to 1+1 to still get it to equal 2?

Do we catch my drift

I do notice at times he wants us to give him "alternative facts"(in the words of Donald Trump".

Don't want to signal "yesiwill" out.  I think a lot of people want to be told comforting lies as opposed to truths they might not like.

I think in this case.  He wants us to basically cosign him in doing what he truly wants to do, so he feels better about doing it.    It's like how people in general will ignore everything they hear until it's something they like

I know he wants to tell her happy birthday. And I respect that.  But for me personally.  When my ex's birthday comes   I most likely won't tell her happy birthday. Since unless things change. We haven't talked since September(similar to yesiwill)

2/16/2017 9:58 pm  #40

Dan2015 wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

The moral of the story:

Do we catch my drift

I do notice at times he wants us to give him "alternative facts"(in the words of Donald Trump".

Don't want to signal "yesiwill" out. I think a lot of people want to be told comforting lies as opposed to truths they might not like.

I think in this case. He wants us to basically cosign him in doing what he truly wants to do, so he feels better about doing it. It's like how people in general will ignore everything they hear until it's something they like

I know he wants to tell her happy birthday. And I respect that. But for me personally. When my ex's birthday comes I most likely won't tell her happy birthday. Since unless things change. We haven't talked since September(similar to yesiwill)

I completely get you, Dan. I haven't spoken to mine since .....May? There was one random text in june but I don't even count it really.... I did however work a lot on my vibration and just being a better version of me period. I didn't get any birthday or christmas wishes, I thought I would, but I've been too attached to the outward change up until recently, when I need to keep making my inward changes and tweaks. If when the time comes though, you feel like you're vibrationally ready for it, there wouldn't be anything wrong with a simple little message.  

Board footera