Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2017 5:07 pm  #11

Re: I'll be sending her a birthday message

Yeah, for now I think you should keep it simple, you can save the real sweet stuff for once you guys are back together,.

2/15/2017 5:41 pm  #12

Dan2015 wrote:

Yeah, for now I think you should keep it simple, you can save the real sweet stuff for once you guys are back together,.

How's "I hope you have an amazing birthday. Youve been on my mind"

2/15/2017 5:43 pm  #13

YesIWILL wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

How's "I hope you have an amazing birthday. Youve been on my mind"

I think the first part is good. And usually I wouldn't think the 2nd part was a bad idea, but from what you've said, it sounds like her and her family think you're creepy, so I don't know if I'd add the 2nd part under those circumstances

2/16/2017 12:51 am  #14

Absolutely forget the bit about you're on my mind, sounds like you never stop thinking about her.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/16/2017 8:59 am  #15

The message doesn't matter, the vibration matters. The shorter and simpler you keep it, the less likely you are to worry and doubt over it. If you just write "Happy Birthday", you're not going to obsess so much over what you said, because it's very neutral. If you write "Happy Birthday, thinking of you", you're more likely to get anxious about what she thinks about what you said, and that will lower your vibration.

I have to say though, having read most of your post history, I would send this message subconsciously rather than in physical reality. So far, each time you have reached out to her in physical reality, you've then become very wrapped up in it and dropped your vibration. I worry that by focusing on physical reality - particularly for special days - you are sending a signal to the universe that you want the physical reality, because that's where your focus is.

So using this as an example - you're worrying about reaching out for her birthday, a special day that is just under a month away at this point. By worrying about what you're going to say NOW, and planning it out in your head, and making it your focus, you're telling the universe that you expect your current physical reality to still be in place in three weeks time.

Also, each time you reach out, you are trying to effect physical reality by using physical reality. You worry she won't know you care if you don't reach out in physical reality, but you know you can reach out to her to wish her a happy birthday using RS. I see this as the best option - because you don't interact with physical reality, so you're not putting your focus on the reality you don't desire, AND you get to wish her the heartfelt birthday sentiments you REALLY want to instead of holding back. And you know she'll get those subconscious messages. Maybe you can even RS taking her out for a birthday dinner.

Edit: Sorry, I know you didn't want people trying to dissuade you, and that's fine, I'm more suggesting an alternative. You are welcome to disregard the second part of this and just focus on my first paragraph.

Last edited by Pan_Pipe (2/16/2017 9:03 am)

2/16/2017 10:23 am  #16

"Happy birthday. Hope we can catch up soon"

Better?

I want to show some interest

2/16/2017 10:31 am  #17

Just say happy birthday..she knows you are interested. If she doesn't want contact right now and you feel you need to send her a message make it short but before you send it to her you need to remain positive.

2/16/2017 10:36 am  #18

YesIWILL wrote:

Better?

If you insist on doing this anyway, just take the path of least resistance.  The path that is in line with your core beliefs and desires. 

A "Happy Birthday!" is enough and plenty.  It doesn't leave any room to view you as creepy.  It can also open the door to make her worry that you are getting over her and moving on.  You have to see that as a good thing, it could make her reach out to you.  This is the best route to take.

The Universe is your playground.

2/16/2017 11:57 am  #19

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Better?

If you insist on doing this anyway, just take the path of least resistance.  The path that is in line with your core beliefs and desires. 

A "Happy Birthday!" is enough and plenty.  It doesn't leave any room to view you as creepy.  It can also open the door to make her worry that you are getting over her and moving on.  You have to see that as a good thing, it could make her reach out to you.  This is the best route to take.

Least resistance. You're right. But if she's already moved on as she said she has, then that won't be effective...

If I HAD to, what about "hey! I hope you have a great birthday! Coffee soon? Just let me know. I hope your birthday is amazing!"

I guess I'd just be worried about the "nah" response. I need to stop putting that worry in my mind lol.

Saying that leaves it in her court.

2/16/2017 12:20 pm  #20

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Better?

Least resistance. You're right. But if she's already moved on as she said she has, then that won't be effective...

If I HAD to, what about "hey! I hope you have a great birthday! Coffee soon? Just let me know. I hope your birthday is amazing!"

I guess I'd just be worried about the "nah" response. I need to stop putting that worry in my mind lol.

Saying that leaves it in her court.

No, just wish her a happy birthday and leave it at that. Avaelle is right.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera