Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2017 1:13 pm  #1

I'll be sending her a birthday message

Over Facebook.

I shouldn't I know, based on what Veronica says, but i feel as though a birthday is a special day where if you like the person, not saying something would assume disinterest from the other side, etc. so I don't want people trying to persuade me not to, or telling me that it's a bad idea.

So what I'm asking of all of you, what kind of stuff should I say? I'd like to make it heartfelt so it hits a nerve with her - in a good way - we haven't spoken since September and I sent her the gifts in January. Her birthday is in the second week of March.

Help me come up with something non creepy? Something that'll make her regret losing me?;)

I've got this. I know I do. I just thought I'd ask for some help with what to say to make it heartfelt, non-creepily.

Again please no "don't do this" or "you'll regret it" etc. it's her special day. Thanks!!

2/15/2017 1:43 pm  #2

Re: I'll be sending her a birthday message

Doing what she requests could be a sign of respect.

The Universe is your playground.

2/15/2017 2:03 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

Right but. I'm going to do this as I said in my first post lol. Again I'm needing help from users about what to say lol

2/15/2017 2:03 pm  #4

Happy Birthday.

For me personally, it makes me feel good to know someone took a moment out of their day to think of me, regardless of what their intention is or how I feel about them.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/15/2017 2:04 pm  #5

big_blue wrote:

Happy Birthday.

For me personally, it makes me feel good to know someone took a moment out of their day to think of me, regardless of what their intention is or how I feel about them.

Haha thank you

2/15/2017 2:10 pm  #6

I did this with my ex. He hadn't told me to leave him alone or anything but we hadn't spoken in years - he had just vanished. I saw him on LinkedIn and he had a new number. On his birthday I texted simply Happy Birthday. He didn't recognise the number and replied "thanks but who is this?" I replied that it was me, seen his profile and just told him I'd changed jobs. That was November 2015 and he never replied. BTW I wasn't trying to get back with him.

If you really must wish her a happy birthday, as you are Facebook friends you will get a notification asking you to write on her wall. Just do that and say happy birthday, have a good day, nothing stand out. That would show you remember but you're not going overboard. Seriously no grand gesture that would backfire.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/15/2017 2:12 pm  #7

YesIWILL wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Right but. I'm going to do this as I said in my first post lol. Again I'm needing help from users about what to say lol

I know.Β  I'm being hard headed. LOL

Last edited by Avaelle (2/15/2017 2:12 pm)

The Universe is your playground.

2/15/2017 2:23 pm  #8

Just say "happy birthday, I hope you have an amazing day".  Leave it at that, don't expect anything in return.   Do it. Cause it will make you happy

2/15/2017 2:36 pm  #9

PF, her family and sister thinks I'm creepy so I don't think I'll do that. But thank you

Dan, I completely agree. I'm trying hard not to expect anything in return. I really do want her back.

... I know I shouldn't but before she left my life's she was hinting that she was seeing someone else. I don't want to think that into existence and I'm trying hard not to worry about it LOL. Any suggestions? I do really want her back in a new non-toxic and mutually-satisfying relationship.

I do want to put a bit more than "happy birthday". I don't want to be "just a guy" maybe adding in something sweet is a good idea, I don't know.

But I never heard back from her about the gift I sent her. I wonder if she ever listened to the song I wrote for her... I wonder if she appreciated the gift...

I just need to find a way to not let my worries get the best of me no matter how "real" or "legit" they are in my current reality. Trying hard

Last edited by YesIWILL (2/15/2017 2:37 pm)

2/15/2017 3:39 pm  #10

If you are going to send a message. Don't you think it would be best to keep it simple? Anything more than that she may not take it well based on your previous experience.

Board footera