Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 9:08 pm  #1

Little manifestations

Playing around with manifesting things I'm not attached to. Some things I've manifested in the past week!

-money on my starbuck's card i haven't used in 2 years
-a message at random from someone on tinder ( go more into detail about this in another post in help me align)
-free pizza
Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

2/14/2017 9:13 pm  #2

Re: Little manifestations

It only took one thing to build momentum and little things have been popping up like crazy!
Β 

2/15/2017 2:18 am  #3

Me too. Met up with an old friend for lunch and he paid! Getting in touch with someone else from years ago. Snuggles from my cats.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/15/2017 2:49 am  #4

You go girl! little manifestations as this can build up your believe/power tremendously. You know you got this. I always keep track of my manifestations, so when I feel down I just look back and know I can do this Β 

2/15/2017 11:02 am  #5

Lovelife wrote:

You go girl! little manifestations as this can build up your believe/power tremendously. You know you got this. I always keep track of my manifestations, so when I feel down I just look back and know I can do this Β 

Yes!!!! Lately I have been keeping an "evidence journal" in the notes app on my phone, whenever something manifests or something happens or if I have a good feeling about anything I will write it in the note! It's convenient to reread and remember "on yeah, I definitely can do this!"

Board footera