Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2017 12:38 pm  #11

Re: Tiny progress

Zenith wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Zenith wrote:

What is cutting the cord method?

It's a Lanie Stevens meditation, this is the description from her site - Once you cut the cord with your man you can work on him with "Pussy Whip" or "How to Make Him Burn With Desire" because YOU will control the relationship and him! We've all been there and it hurts to be rejected by the one we love.  Get over the loss of love!  Before doing ANYTHING  I recommend that you disconnect from your man.  Not only will he feel the disconnect but it will allow you to  get your power back where it belongs -- with YOU !

Disconnect in the sense of not contacting or just stop thinking about him and let loose?

It's more disconnecting the emotional connection.  You really have to do the meditation to understand it more but see this it may help

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

2/15/2017 1:04 pm  #12

daisychain wrote:

Zenith wrote:

daisychain wrote:

It's a Lanie Stevens meditation, this is the description from her site - Once you cut the cord with your man you can work on him with "Pussy Whip" or "How to Make Him Burn With Desire" because YOU will control the relationship and him! We've all been there and it hurts to be rejected by the one we love.  Get over the loss of love!  Before doing ANYTHING  I recommend that you disconnect from your man.  Not only will he feel the disconnect but it will allow you to  get your power back where it belongs -- with YOU !

Disconnect in the sense of not contacting or just stop thinking about him and let loose?

It's more disconnecting the emotional connection.  You really have to do the meditation to understand it more but see this it may help

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

Thanks . It says i ll have to buy it. Can you share if you have alredy bought?

2/15/2017 1:19 pm  #13

Sorry I can't share it.  It's only a couple of pounds to buy and worth it.

2/15/2017 1:52 pm  #14

daisychain wrote:

Sorry I can't share it.  It's only a couple of pounds to buy and worth it.

Okk thank you so much 😊

2/16/2017 1:08 am  #15

daisychain wrote:

Zenith wrote:

daisychain wrote:

It's Cutting the cord, it's a Lanie meditation

What is cutting the cord method?

I've no need to disconnect as we never connected in the first place it's someone I fancied years ago. I can understand it though if there is a break up and history.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera