Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 3:23 am  #1

Scripting ♡

It was a Tuesday, March 7th, 2017. I had such a nice day at work. It was all fun and light-hearted jokes with Sgt. W and the guys. It was a no-harm no-foul playing field and I was loving how the energy flowed the entire morning. I mostly overheard their tomfoolery than partook in it, but the environment and the other marines involved brought me joy nonetheless. 
     Around 1600, or 4pm, I headed back to my room. God, I loved how peaceful it was now that I didn't have a roommate. My bed was against the wall by the window just how I intended it to be once she'd left. The room itself was clean and quiet, dimly lit with the light peeking through the curtain. My resting place beckoned for me, but not before I forced myself to remove my cammies and hop into the shower. It felt so good to have finally seen a nice, toned shape in my figure. I was also clean-shaven all over, so I was feeling very attractive. I put on a cream lace bra and panties and an over-sized top that made me feel small, and oiled my skin for moisture. I felt amazing, beautiful, and placid.
     As I fumbled a bit with my phone before deciding to lie down, I heard a knock on the door. I went to the peephole to see who it could've possibly been, seeing as I wasn't expecting any visitors and..

It was Armando.

My heart stops. My jaw drops. My hand rushes to cover my mouth. A quick moment later I pull myself together and tell him to wait one moment.
     He doesn't reply.
     I grab my leggings and throw them on. I breathe in and out deeply. Once. Twice.
     I answer the door. 
     We lock eyes for what seems to be an eternity. His coffee brown orbs widen, staring back into mine, hungry for me, longing for me to hold him. 

"Hi." He said finally, eyes never breaking from mine.

"Hi," I said back. "Come in."

And he did. As he gently brushed passed me I could smell his cologne. I'd never smelled this one on him before, albeit it complimented him greatly. It was sexy.

"Excuse the mess," I said. "I was about to sweep."

"It's like flawless in here," he said. "And I know it's Tuesday."

The day for everyone to clean their rooms and the entire barracks was every Thursday. Cleaning on a Tuesday was just kind of weird and not mandatory at all.

"Right," I said. "I just like to have the room nice and clean in case I have any unexpected guests."
     "Are you referring to me?" He asked, running his fingers along the wooden frame of my bed.

"How'd you find me?" I asked. 

"I just, felt like you were here. I asked the duty if there was a Gilmore in the building. He knows who you are, apparently. Asked me who I was and how I knew you."
     Armando had turned around and slowly walked toward me, his eyes on my body, soon making their way up to my lips. His hands were in his pockets.

"I told him I was your boyfriend."

I was shocked. Amazed. Bewildered. Struck. Thankful to the Universe. But I kept my bearing. 

"Are you? Are you my boyfriend?"

He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me, his warm soft lips and tongue having their way with me. When we broke, both of us breathing for more of each other, his lips brushing against mine, he said, "Yes. Yes. Yes."
     He kissed me again and again, over and over, his hands now cupping my face, I felt weak all over my body. I suddenly felt water on my cheek. It slipped into my mouth. Salty. He was crying. 
     I caressed him. I then felt led to take his hand, and so I did, and led him to my bed. I helped him take his shoes off and had him lay with me. Just lay there, his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, gently, softly, lovingly. He'd calmed down, eyes closed, seeming to have fallen asleep. He told me to play a sweet song, so I played Hengilas by Jonsi. 

"Do you mind if it's in Icelandic?"

He let out a muffled chuckle into my chest and looked up. "In what now?"

"Trust me."

So I played it. His heart rate slowed down, his breathing became steady, and he buried his head deeper into my chest, making himself cozy. He moaned softly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's pretty," he said. 
     I only kissed his head.
     Armando was finally all mine.

----------
 If you read my script for the love of my life to return to me, thank you so, so much. Words can't express to me how thankful I am if you envisioned this with me. I love Armando with all of my heart, and it's only a matter of time before he's in my arms again. This is my first script, and I felt good writing it, and that's what matters, right?

♡♡♡

4/12/2017 11:23 pm  #2

Re: Scripting ♡

awesome scripting :D i enjoyed reading it

4/13/2017 2:33 am  #3

thank you so much for even reading! i really appreciate it! it means a lot that you helped me w visualizing this.

xEpicWindx wrote:

awesome scripting :D i enjoyed reading it

♡♡♡

4/13/2017 3:32 am  #4

thank you naibiri u this script helped me visualize my and my ex ....thank u

Board footera