Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2017 7:53 am  #1

Hey guys, please watch the rudeness or harshness

I've noticed (and have been told by others) that some of the replies on the forum can come across completely unhelpful and very condescending. I know you're all trying to help, but just a word in general because it seems very negative especially when people are asking for HELP, please try and be kinder and less rude with your replies. The last thing someone who's hurting needs is rudeness.

Thanks.

2/08/2017 7:54 am  #2

Re: Hey guys, please watch the rudeness or harshness

I feel as though I have to be VERY VERY careful with my wording when I post something, because due to the people and the way they reply, at times, it feels like I'm walking on eggshells and that I have to reply or talk in such a way, usually avoiding how I need assistance. And I've been told the same by others.

Please be considerate.

2/08/2017 8:28 am  #3

Im sorry you feel you have been the target of rudeness or harshness YesIWILL...but you're right, I think this is what sets this forum apart from any regular one, people should feel comfortable sharing. Heartbreak brought most of us here I believe and sometimes advice can be taken the wrong way especially when its not what we wanna hear. Also, the fact that not only a ' broken heart' brought some persons here but rather general LOA, some may be a little out of touch with what others may be feeling but hopefully no ill was intended.Β  I will do my part to ensure I am not rude or condescending to anyone, I know how that can hurt especially when you are in a low vibration. Love and light to you

2/08/2017 8:30 am  #4

MiracleMaker wrote:

Im sorry you feel you have been the target of rudeness or harshness YesIWILL...but you're right, I think this is what sets this forum apart from any regular one, people should feel comfortable sharing. Heartbreak brought most of us here I believe and sometimes advice can be taken the wrong way especially when its not what we wanna hear. Also, the fact that not only a ' broken heart' brought some persons here but rather general LOA, some may be a little out of touch with what others may be feeling but hopefully no ill was intended.Β  I will do my part to ensure I am not rude or condescending to anyone, I know how that can hurt especially when you are in a low vibration. Love and light to you

Not just me.

2/08/2017 8:52 am  #5

It is applicable to anyone affected

Bless

2/08/2017 9:50 am  #6

Thanks! I just think too many people here's use "tough love" toward people whom they don't even know, right off the bat. And their tough love is simply rudeness and condescension, masked under the term "tough love".

I just think people here need to really think before replying much of the time. Like me, for example, in my most recent align thread, I was asking for help distracting myself, and still got kind of rude replies. That is uncalled for.

2/08/2017 12:18 pm  #7

YesIWILL wrote:

Thanks! I just think too many people here's use "tough love" toward people whom they don't even know, right off the bat. And their tough love is simply rudeness and condescension, masked under the term "tough love".

I just think people here need to really think before replying much of the time. Like me, for example, in my most recent align thread, I was asking for help distracting myself, and still got kind of rude replies. That is uncalled for.

I really don't think I was either rude or condescending.  Have a look at my response again.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/08/2017 2:22 pm  #8

I agree with Miracleworker and YesIWill reading some of the posts does come off kind of rude and hurtful especially when you do not know what that other person has grown through that day and what they are feeling. I have read posts on Lanie's forum as well and it does come off as hurtful although the person that is writing it may not see it that way they may think it is helping but for the person on the receiving end may not look at it that way because they are already in a not so good place.

2/08/2017 2:24 pm  #9

I'm sorry MiracleMaker my bad I was typing fast

2/08/2017 2:39 pm  #10

Text typing can be a problem, since you cannot sense the tone or facial expressions properly. But some comments I've seen on here have come across as slightly off. But anyhow hopefully everyone can be respectful of each other.

I thank the universe for everything.

Board footera