Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2017 5:23 am  #11

Re: Close to reaching out

I can only say what Veronica says.
"Leave them alone".
"Don't contact them".
I've had the urge to contact my girl several times, but I just know no good will come out of it.
Give them time. Do your Things. Love your self. Have fun. Think "as if". You wouldn't be sad if you were with her, would you? Act as if you are already together.
Β 

2/09/2017 9:56 am  #12

I don't understand. You're aware that you shouldn't reach out, you know you need a distraction, so why not just go ahead and distract yourself? You don't need us to distract you. There's nothing more we can tell you that hasn't already been given to you so many times on here.

2/09/2017 10:50 am  #13

If you reach out to her, it doesn't go well.Β  That is what we know as fact because it keeps happening.

If you don't reach out, _________________.Β Β Β Β  Don't assume you will not hear from her,Β  don't place things there that are based on your fears.Β  Change causes new results, not doing the same thing.Β Β 

If you want to be distracted, find something to do with your time.Β Β  Sitting and thinking about her, talking about her, getting on here about her isn't helping you.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera