Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2015 9:50 pm  #1

Good news finally

Hello my loves!

Today was an awesome day and I want to share with all of you the incredible results of my faith and my loa application. But let me tell you I am not perfect at visualizations and I don't have any specific method for rs I just keep the end result on my mind. I imagine him as my husband

Maybe is just little in comparison of the end results I want but I'm really grateful for what's happening now.

I'm grateful with every single person in this forum and of course with Veronica Isles!! She's an angel!!

My man and I texted last night. We stared with sexting but little by little we talked about what happened to us for the first time. We talked for 7 hours non stopping!

He said he missed me, that he wants to try again but start slowly. He said to me what I wanted to hear exactly!!!
He told me that he wasn't looking for me only for sex, he said he's looking for the mother of his future children and also that he wants to marry someone young like me!!

That mean the world to me because now for real I know he's taking me seriously. He said that whenever he gets horny he thinks about meπŸ™ˆ and told me that wants to be my only one!(he's my first and only one by now) The last part is what I wanted to hear!

There are rough parts of course but I am not going to look at them. I am confident in the end result!!
πŸ’πŸ’’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘ͺπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Last edited by Jenny (11/13/2015 9:52 pm)

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/13/2015 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Good news finally

Oh my goodness, girl! This is amazing! Congrats and kisses to you!!!!Β 

11/13/2015 10:03 pm  #3

That's so amazing Jenny, I'm so happy for you

11/13/2015 10:07 pm  #4

Congrats Jenny!

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

11/13/2015 10:08 pm  #5

Yaaaaaay!! Now is the time to focus Jenny, don't lose your momentum by worrying or obsessing or freaking out, ok?! Regardless of ANYTHING that happens from here, hold steady in your version of the story! Be strong, be excited, be fabulous, BE LOVE!! πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸ˜‚

Last edited by Cherished (11/13/2015 10:10 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/13/2015 10:16 pm  #6

I'm so happy for you ! ) congratulations this is amazing news you have your love back ! Lots of hugs and sending good vibes your way !

Last edited by Love5278 (11/13/2015 10:19 pm)

11/13/2015 10:29 pm  #7

Im so happy to see this! Im so happy for you sending you good vibes too!!!  (love)

11/13/2015 10:58 pm  #8

Super !!. Keep going my friend . amazing !! Yipeee

11/13/2015 11:01 pm  #9

Congrats Jenny!! You did it

11/13/2015 11:27 pm  #10

Cherished wrote:

Yaaaaaay!! Now is the time to focus Jenny, don't lose your momentum by worrying or obsessing or freaking out, ok?! Regardless of ANYTHING that happens from here, hold steady in your version of the story! Be strong, be excited, be fabulous, BE LOVE!! πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸ˜‚

That's the important part right? Keep the good vibes and don't let negative thoughts enter the mind! It's a process as well as keep the hope and faith while you can't see anything manifested. Now that I am in a better place I will relax and keep the good vibe

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

Board footera