Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 4:11 am  #1

Combination for fast results

Hey guys

I want to share an awesome video I've found:

First it's funny to listening to him because of his accent lol but he really knows a lot in my opinion. For me the combination from visualization, graditude and scripting seems like the ultimative technique. I did it only once by now and it felt sooo amazing! To feel thank you while you're visualizing what you want makes it feel much more real and for me I had really intense feelings while doing it. For example I imagined that I'm cuddling with him at the movies and thought to me 'omg thank you soo much for being with him right now it's sooo wonderful'. Later I wrote it down like it happened yesterday and it was like I'm remembering a real memory not like I would have to create something.

I'll keep doing it that way and in my eyes it's really helpful because you have three techniques in one and if that isn't powerful I don't know what else lol.

Maybe it can help you too

2/06/2017 4:57 am  #2

Re: Combination for fast results

I follow this guy and all his video. He is Suyash from India who has been meditating from the age of 8 and have been using Law of Attraction for quite long now. As he is an Indian so his accent is a bit different than the other part of the world. And if you have seen his other videos then you might have noticed that he had apologized in one of them because of his accent as he is an Indian. And I practice his method of meditation to get the vivid visualisation that I was unable to get.

2/06/2017 4:58 am  #3

Blue wrote:

Love this ❤! Thank you for sharing. I also love MindBodySpirit, I adore his accent and wisdom His positivity is SO infectious!

You're welcome 😊 I'm glad you liked it!
Me too! Since I watched one of his videos I'm addicted to watch them lol and his wisdom is amazing! He's meditating since he's 8! I'm jealous lol I wish I would have started with all of the stuff so early. He seems like he has no resistance at all

2/06/2017 4:59 am  #4

lovekinjal wrote:

I follow this guy and all his video. He is Suyash from India who has been meditating from the age of 8 and have been using Law of Attraction for quite long now. As he is an Indian so his accent is a bit different than the other part of the world. And if you have seen his other videos then you might have noticed that he had apologized in one of them because of his accent as he is an Indian. And I practice his method of meditation to get the vivid visualisation that I was unable to get.

I don't judge him because of that I even like to hear his accent and I love all of his videos

2/06/2017 5:09 am  #5

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

I don't judge him because of that I even like to hear his accent and I love all of his videos

​I didn't mean to say that Moiselle. Your first statement was you find it funny and that's why I explained why it is so. And as far as the meditation is concerned, he himself has admitted that he has been able to derive the true benefit of meditation only after adolescence.

2/06/2017 5:15 am  #6

lovekinjal wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

lovekinjal wrote:

​I didn't mean to say that Moiselle. Your first statement was you find it funny and that's why I explained why it is so. And as far as the meditation is concerned, he himself has admitted that he has been able to derive the true benefit of meditation only after adolescence.

It's just because he remembered me on the indish guy from Big Bang theory :D.
Oh really? Ok but nice that he's so honest. I love meditation. Since beginning of this year I really forced me to do it on a daily basis but now I'm really looking forward to do it everyday. It calms your mind soo much and I guess that's really important for manifesting

2/06/2017 5:24 am  #7

I would just love to brag about it. But doing his meditation twice a day, I have brought about some great changes in me. First of all, I was suffering from high blood pressure for 2 years. But after starting his meditation, my blood pressure is again normal. Secondly, I can feel more vividly than ever before during my visualisation. So I feel more happier than earlier. Thirdly, my anger and temperament has reduced considerably. Now I do not get angry or upset very frequently. And even if something upsets me or makes me sad, I recover very fast out of it.

2/06/2017 6:00 am  #8

lovekinjal wrote:

I would just love to brag about it. But doing his meditation twice a day, I have brought about some great changes in me. First of all, I was suffering from high blood pressure for 2 years. But after starting his meditation, my blood pressure is again normal. Secondly, I can feel more vividly than ever before during my visualisation. So I feel more happier than earlier. Thirdly, my anger and temperament has reduced considerably. Now I do not get angry or upset very frequently. And even if something upsets me or makes me sad, I recover very fast out of it.

That's really awesome which meditation do you use exactly?
I'm just meditating by myself but it calms me a lot as well

2/06/2017 6:02 am  #9

I do the theta meditation that he has explained in one of his video. It not only calms me down, but I feel more connected.

2/06/2017 6:05 am  #10

lovekinjal wrote:

I do the theta meditation that he has explained in one of his video. It not only calms me down, but I feel more connected.

Thank you

Board footera