Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2017 1:16 pm  #1

If they didn't Ike you as much as you thought...

I just realized she would deny earlier on to her mother, and even later, to her sister, that we were seeing each other and told them I was just a friend... realizing this hurts like hell, so my questions is, can I get her back even if, for the sake of argument as I don't think this was the case, she didn't really like me as much as I thought she had? I do still love her and want her back. Trusting the Universe! Thank you!

2/05/2017 1:31 pm  #2

Re: If they didn't Ike you as much as you thought...

How long were you together?

2/05/2017 1:48 pm  #3

Suzy wrote:

How long were you together?

It's complicated. But I'm kinda talking in any situation in general? Like can you use LoA to make the other person who feels like that, LOVE you and be the girl of your dreams, I guess is what I'm asking?

2/05/2017 1:56 pm  #4

LOA is possible for anything

2/05/2017 2:04 pm  #5

Suzy wrote:

LOA is possible for anything

I knew this. So why did I even ask this question? LOL thank you! You know when you have trouble thinking something though and the answer is right in front of you? ... YESS hahaha

2/05/2017 2:07 pm  #6

She will start likeing you like never before now

2/05/2017 2:12 pm  #7

Amy wrote:

It's honestly about time ;) hahahah! Naw only kidding (but not really). I'm excited! I've got hope and faith!! And right now I'm just doing me. Hoping to get this apartment!

2/05/2017 7:27 pm  #8

YesIWILL wrote:

Amy wrote:

It's honestly about time ;) hahahah! Naw only kidding (but not really). I'm excited! I've got hope and faith!! And right now I'm just doing me. Hoping to get this apartment!

I hope you mean that .........

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/05/2017 8:41 pm  #9

They'll hate you as much as you think they do. I thought my girl hated me when we broke up and guess what. I was right. I saw evidence all around me, I'd hear how she would complain about me. I got bent out of shape about it for a while and recently I've decided not to care anymore. I decided to let her go because I'm sick of giving away my happiness. She sent me a heartfelt apology the other night.

Case in point. Learn how to not care about your thoughts so much. Good or bad just not care at much. Care about how you feel independent of thought.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

2/05/2017 8:55 pm  #10

I guess I worded it wrong. Not so much not caring about what you think about. I meant not getting emotionally bent out of shape about them. You know. Like the more you get worried about having negative thought the more you'll have negative thought and the more negative thought will get to you.

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

Board footera