Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 12:29 am  #1

Does anybody believe in psychics?

Hi! I am new to this forum and I am relatively new to the LOA Concept. My ex & I have had an on-off relationship since the past year.

Recently, after a lot of fights, he said not to talk to him for about a month. A month is almost over and he still hasnt contacted me. I really want to improve my relationship with him in small ways before being fully committed to him.

But I had visited a psychic who said that he doesnt love me and even if he contacts you it will take him 6 months. I have been trying to stay positive & manifest him coming back to me but her prediction always brings me down. What if she is right? I cannot wait for 6 months. What do I do?

Has anybody had this experience where their psychic were wrong & they were able to manifest their ex back? Please help

2/04/2017 1:32 am  #2

Re: Does anybody believe in psychics?

Hi. I suggest you to belive in your desires. Belive in what you want. Predictions are belivable only if it is in support of my desire. Trust the universe.

You have back of universe 😊
Stay positive

2/05/2017 6:22 am  #3

Follow your heart   I believe some art truly gifted and others  are not at all

I would instead    re script the fights   and stop them before they start in you mind     re write that history      change the outcome  

2/05/2017 7:27 am  #4

Thank you everyone! I will try & continue feeling positive and good about myself despite the external circumstances..I am sure everything has worked out for the best!

2/07/2017 10:53 am  #5

I am pleased someone made this thread as I recently sought the aid of a very well known psychic over here called Gillian Kemp.  Some of the things this lady told me really were accurate.  

However.  Now I find myself in a complete dilemma. 

Gillian told me that there will be reunited contact between me and my true love at some point from the 22 nd february - 22 nd march this year.  It would all happen due to me initiating the conversation. 

The problem I have is Gillian told me to send a Valentine gift to her home address.  But she recently moved and although a mutual friend has told me where she is.  I am not supposed to know her new address. 

So ...... here are the options available to me. 

I either send the gift regardless and pray she doesn't act negatively. 

I devote myself to the 25 day challenge and manifest her back. 

Or.  I could continue the 25 day challenge and send a picture of the gift to the facebook profile she has made specifically for me, and then block her. 

Anyone have any thoughts ? 

What would you do ? 

2/07/2017 11:16 am  #6

Psychics limit your beliefs because they make you have a fixed outcome in your mind. You may not believe me, but i know for a fact that. There were children who were put in adoption centre by their parents. Few of them were willing to find their real parents (with loa or naturally with intention) and they ended up finding their mothers after 18 to 19 years or more. Possibilities are endless, but for psychics there are only one or few possibilities that they mention. I've never been to a Pychics, but if you sit down and think for a bit with LOA and Nature involved, it will be very easy to understand.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

2/07/2017 11:40 am  #7

Wait why would you block her!?!?!

2/07/2017 11:59 am  #8

I decided to go to a psychic after a good friend of mine went to one and couldn't stop raving about her. I am very skeptic when it comes to psychics and since being into LOA I think they should be avoided.
However, I said that I need to find out for myself.
Anyways, what that 'brilliant' psychic told me nothing was true.

2/07/2017 12:23 pm  #9

Thank you all for the replies..the positivity in this forum really helps me a lot! I will try & forget about the predictions and move on with my life with a positive attitude

2/07/2017 1:13 pm  #10

TurtlePowerHelper. 

Because the profile in question was only created to show her anger towards me ( and possibly as a spying method ) 

The message on the background is " To whom this may concern ....... fu** you " 

Also by blocking her.  I take my power back which at the moment has shifted all in her favour.  So if she wants to contact me, she will need to do so in a more, mature manner. 

Board footera