Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 9:57 am  #1

Is this good or bad? Need advice

My husband and I are separated (he left ma few weeks after we got married). Before marriage we were together for over 12 years, so we're basically best friends to boot.

The relationship fell apart very suddenly. However, him leaving was still a terrible shock and wasn't seen coming by anybody, not even his family or friends. I was suffering from anxiety and he was very stressed with work. It's almost as though our relationship had been so good for so long we didn't know how to deal with it when things weren't perfect.

Anyway, it's been several months (I'm not counting exactly) since he left and we have only spoken a few times (for practical house/life reasons mainly). Now, a few months down the line, when we speak we get on very well but he is still very much in the mind that it's over. There was one time that he came by to pick something up and he stayed for quite a while chatting and laughing with me. He also looked at me a lot, almost in awe of my strength or looks. He complimented me, told me how funny I was, said I was looking good etc but still no budge on us being together.

Yesterday he messaged again about practical stuff (the text messages always seem cold. We spoke on the phone and the tone between us is good. We say what each other has been up to and discuss practical matters. I even told him I was out at the weekend and he asked several times what I was doing etc

Any advice or tips to keep me on track. I believe something is working but it feels like nothing is moving him back to me. I'm doing RS, reading and listening to so many videos, visualising, gratitude journal and some scripting. I meditate often to try and stay aligned. I even embrace the positives of what I've gained from this happening.

Please lovely ladies, if you can give me any advice or thoughts on what I may be missing I will be eternally grateful. I'm the only person I know that truly believes and follows LOA so reaching out to you guys is my life boat.Β 

Thank you so much!!!
xxxxxxx

2/05/2017 11:53 pm  #2

Re: Is this good or bad? Need advice

I am in a similar situation and try not to accept the feeling of rejection. I try to ignore current reality as best as possible I found a thread on here with a video that uses the whispering technique where you imagine whispering into his ear what you would like him to say to you. Ex: Susan I'm so sorry, I love you and want to be with you... you use your name and imagine saying this once then in repitition about 10 times. This is powerful for me because I can picture her ear so perfectly after years with her it seems like I'm really planting this little seed in her head. It's easier for me to imagine her suddenly thinking and saying these things to me than the fear of her not wanting me!! Hope this helps a little!!!

2/06/2017 7:18 am  #3

Re: Is this good or bad? Need advice

All advice helps, thank you. :-)

Board footera