Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 2:05 am  #21

Re: Why you should use subliminals when trying to manifest love

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I've just listened to one of these and it just sounds like radio interference. Is that how it should be and how does it work?

​Does not matter what you hear. Those who create Subliminal uses various kind of sounds to prevent you from hearing the affirmations behind those sounds. So it can be a radio interference or a jungle environment or simply a music. I have got two personalised subliminal made for me. One uses jungle environment while the other uses soothing music.

​I completely agree with the fact that subliminal are best way to change your belief. But one needs to be in a positive and joyful mood while listening to a subliminal. So drop your negative emotions if u r listening to a subliminal. Or else it will take a huge time to create its effect in your subconscious mind.

​To accelerate your LoA you can also listen to subliminal made by "Vortex Success". Just search by the name in youtube and you will get a lot many.

3/02/2017 2:07 am  #22

I'm very rarely not positive and generally upbeat. It has to be something quantum to make me really unhappy. Doesn't mean I can't upgrade every bit of life, though, as there's lots I want!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/02/2017 2:09 am  #23

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'm very rarely not positive and generally upbeat. It has to be something quantum to make me really unhappy. Doesn't mean I can't upgrade every bit of life, though, as there's lots I want!

​If it is so then you can always listen to these subliminal and they would work pretty fast for you.

3/05/2017 12:34 am  #24

Vera wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you for this I am going to start listening to them!! Have you manifested your ex back/someone specific? xx

I manifested my ex back, but ended up meeting someone so much better, and my ex is a hard act to follow :-)

That is awesome Vera.

3/05/2017 12:37 am  #25

Vera wrote:

Definitely! People have used it to change their eye colors, skin texture, remove skin discoloration, losing weight, etc. If you want to change a specific part of your body, it may take months of continuous listening -- just like changing the eye color.

I have wondered about changing the eye color thing before. Maybe I might try it.

3/05/2017 3:10 pm  #26

So I started listening to these—particularly the one from the beginning of this thread—and I feel amazing. I don't even feel like I'm doing anything, but, after listening to it a couple of times, my chest swells and I know I could take on the world, and I know she's mine and I'm hers.

One thing that I've been experimenting with, that I'd like to share with you guys, is the site infinitelooper.com. It's a site that will loop YouTube videos ad infinitum. I'm going to try listening to this overnight and see what sort of effect it has. I had it on in the background while I was cleaning and watching a movie on television earlier (today's a lazy day), and it definitely made me happy.

Does anyone else have specific ways they like to listen to these? It's cool to compare techniques.

3/22/2017 9:54 pm  #27

Hi ladies, I'm new to posting on this board but I've been reading it and Lanie's forum for some time. I recently ordered a 'custom' mix subliminal from matrixplay, it's not custom to me per se, it's a mix of several of her topics that I can listen to while sleeping on my phone. I'm also making my own subliminals which I listen to at night as well. Most of my subs deal with the same set of topics, fitness, beauty, mental strength and a booster.

Now I'm planning to make one about something I intend to manifest this year. I will script it then record it, "forget about it" while listening daily and visualizing. I've been a bit lazy with meditating and visualizing so I am getting back into it and using subs to increase my results. Do you all think a subliminal detailed scripting is better or would a subliminal just stating the end desire as if be better?

3/24/2017 4:27 pm  #28

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I've just listened to one of these and it just sounds like radio interference. Is that how it should be and how does it work?

Would also like to know

3/24/2017 4:35 pm  #29

collie wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Would also like to know

I've been using a couple, and, yeah, they work wonders. I'm on the edge of my seat with excitement that she's going to reach out any second now--I've been that way for days--and my visualizing has improved.

Subliminals don't sound like anything, since the messages are outside frequencies one can hear. The overlaid noises are what you actually hear. Radio interference is pretty typical, although some of the nicer ones have ocean sounds or chimes or something.

3/24/2017 4:47 pm  #30

I do a lot from YouTube , but does anyone have an preference of ones that work better

Board footera