Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 10:52 am  #11

Re: Why you should use subliminals when trying to manifest love

Meg2222 wrote:

Hi Amy,

Did you get your back/specific person?? xx

It is in the process. It is difficult situation because I used to send him thousands of messages and was desperate, he said he will never have anything with me anymore, loves her and always will. So 4 months ago I stopped because I started practiseing this. What happend? He is in a relationship for almoust a year and we were in no contact for 4 months. After I started doing technique , he blocked me on social media for no reason and althought I knew it is because he couldn't stop thinking of me and feelings for me are hitting him, I ignored it. Few days later, his girlfriend started stalking me on direct and obvious way,following me on insta, she removed her profile picture where they two were together.. How the heck does she know my name?  We were seeing each other before he met her and when he did, he dumped me. I used to send him messages and he told me to stop because he doesn't want her to know who I am and that we had something.  That's when I got physicall evidence that I am influencing him with mind.
I also bumped into him twice in town, which I have never before and before that his female friend added me and is likeing my pictures. I also wonder where she got idea of adding me when she also doesn't know who I am. My mum accidently mentioned his street where we were meeting and she doesn't know about us, nor she have ever mentioned that street before (that was 1. sign)

2/03/2017 10:55 am  #12

Vera wrote:

In general, subs gave me some of the best manifestations, especially when it comes to clearing my skin and giving me abundance. 

Although visualization is the #1 technique for me in terms of how fast the manifestations are, listening to subliminals is the most efforless technique.

I usually play the subs when I also sleep. Even when we sleep, our conscious mind is asleep but our subconscious is awake so it still receives the message  

What do you think? Is it possible to change facial features with it? Bigger lips,more symetry

2/03/2017 10:59 am  #13

Amy wrote:

Vera wrote:

In general, subs gave me some of the best manifestations, especially when it comes to clearing my skin and giving me abundance. 

Although visualization is the #1 technique for me in terms of how fast the manifestations are, listening to subliminals is the most efforless technique.

I usually play the subs when I also sleep. Even when we sleep, our conscious mind is asleep but our subconscious is awake so it still receives the message  

What do you think? Is it possible to change facial features with it? Bigger lips,more symetry

Definitely! People have used it to change their eye colors, skin texture, remove skin discoloration, losing weight, etc. If you want to change a specific part of your body, it may take months of continuous listening -- just like changing the eye color. 

2/03/2017 12:14 pm  #14

Btw, there is a member here that creates custom subliminals. You can have him create a specific one for you, especially when you're trying to manifest something specific. His username is Strawberry. You can message him about it. 

2/03/2017 3:31 pm  #15

Amy wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Hi Amy,

Did you get your back/specific person?? xx

It is in the process. It is difficult situation because I used to send him thousands of messages and was desperate, he said he will never have anything with me anymore, loves her and always will. So 4 months ago I stopped because I started practiseing this. What happend? He is in a relationship for almoust a year and we were in no contact for 4 months. After I started doing technique , he blocked me on social media for no reason and althought I knew it is because he couldn't stop thinking of me and feelings for me are hitting him, I ignored it. Few days later, his girlfriend started stalking me on direct and obvious way,following me on insta, she removed her profile picture where they two were together.. How the heck does she know my name?  We were seeing each other before he met her and when he did, he dumped me. I used to send him messages and he told me to stop because he doesn't want her to know who I am and that we had something.  That's when I got physicall evidence that I am influencing him with mind.
I also bumped into him twice in town, which I have never before and before that his female friend added me and is likeing my pictures. I also wonder where she got idea of adding me when she also doesn't know who I am. My mum accidently mentioned his street where we were meeting and she doesn't know about us, nor she have ever mentioned that street before (that was 1. sign)

Sounds like it is really getting through to him!! Good luck you will have him soon xxx

2/03/2017 3:35 pm  #16

Vera wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you for this I am going to start listening to them!! Have you manifested your ex back/someone specific? xx

I manifested my ex back, but ended up meeting someone so much better, and my ex is a hard act to follow :-)

That is really great!! I clicked on the link and listened to 2 of them on my train ride home, got home and my ex previous to the one I want now had messaged me 8 times!!!! This stuff is powerful! Unfortunately I need to ignore it because he really upset me the other day and it doesn't seem like he is changing any time soon :| hes acting obsessed at the moment though!! 

I hope it works on A who I am trying to attract in a romantic relationship!! 
xxx

2/04/2017 9:47 am  #17

Great post

2/07/2017 3:37 pm  #18

I use subliminal everyday for different purposes had a little bit of good sweet luck

3/02/2017 12:06 am  #19

Amy wrote:

That's true!

I recommend this one, I had succes with it (I combined it with visualisation and Lanie's technique and acting as if)
Read all those positive feedback in comments also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKYkPTrJo

I saw this one too!!  It seems to be very powerful...I remember once when I was upset about a situation - I had ran into my guy and I thought there was a bad turn of things - I listened to it to calm myself and at the end of the night we ended up leaving together!

3/02/2017 1:24 am  #20

I've just listened to one of these and it just sounds like radio interference. Is that how it should be and how does it work?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera