Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 7:47 am  #1

Why you should use subliminals when trying to manifest love

Subliminals really helped me A TON in in manifesting abundance, opportunities, and someone who brings so much happiness in my life. If you are trying to get someone back, or manifesting love, subliminals are perfect in reprogramming your subconscious mind and replacing your thought patterns about relationships, love, and being in a loving relationship. 

You can read the entire article here: http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/how-subliminals-can-help-you-manifest-person-you-love/ 

Last edited by Vera (2/03/2017 7:47 am)

2/03/2017 8:07 am  #2

Re: Why you should use subliminals when trying to manifest love

Thank you for this I am going to start listening to them!! Have you manifested your ex back/someone specific? xx

2/03/2017 8:09 am  #3

Thanks for this Vera.  Not sure if it is just me but I can't see the article, I can only see the header.

2/03/2017 8:12 am  #4

Quick question, do you need to be in a relaxed state when listening to the subliminal messages? Or can I listen to them when driving? Never used them before!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/03/2017 8:17 am  #5

That's true!

I recommend this one, I had succes with it (I combined it with visualisation and Lanie's technique and acting as if)
Read all those positive feedback in comments also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKYkPTrJo

2/03/2017 9:42 am  #6

Amy wrote:

That's true!

I recommend this one, I had succes with it (I combined it with visualisation and Lanie's technique and acting as if)

Hi Amy,

Did you get your back/specific person?? xx

2/03/2017 10:38 am  #7

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you for this I am going to start listening to them!! Have you manifested your ex back/someone specific? xx

I manifested my ex back, but ended up meeting someone so much better, and my ex is a hard act to follow :-)

2/03/2017 10:39 am  #8

daisychain wrote:

Thanks for this Vera.  Not sure if it is just me but I can't see the article, I can only see the header.

I just checked the link. You should be able to see / read the entire article. 

2/03/2017 10:41 am  #9

big_blue wrote:

Quick question, do you need to be in a relaxed state when listening to the subliminal messages? Or can I listen to them when driving? Never used them before!

You don't have to. If you visualize, you have to be in a relaxed state to weaken your conscious mind so it won't block your visualizations (but try to reason out). 

With subliminals, since they are incoherent to the conscious mind, they totally bypass it and go directly to your subconscious. You can be at the gym or while working or while cleaning the house while listening to the subliminals. The best types of subs are audios -- at least for me. 

2/03/2017 10:44 am  #10

Amy wrote:

That's true!

Nice, I saw this one as well! 

In general, subs gave me some of the best manifestations, especially when it comes to clearing my skin and giving me abundance. 

Although visualization is the #1 technique for me in terms of how fast the manifestations are, listening to subliminals is the most efforless technique.

I usually play the subs when I also sleep. Even when we sleep, our conscious mind is asleep but our subconscious is awake so it still receives the message  

Board footera