Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 4:58 pm  #21

Re: Rubbing out/whispering techniques - anyone heard of them?

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hey guys

One question I'm trying the whispering technique atm but I'm confused. Can I only whisper one sentence on one session? Because like Agnes says you should repeat it several times or do you use more sentences in one session?

Do you need to listen to the meditation or is it okay just to imagine him in front of you and that you whispering in his ear?

Sorry for these many questions ^^ but I want to make this right

I'm wondering the same thing. I repeat the same three to five sentences several times and so far nothing.

3/30/2017 1:10 am  #22

Meg2222 wrote:

I just cup my hands like she does and do it when i get a few minutes, I quickly imagine him and me whispering in his ear, repeat it about 3 times and then get on with the day Β 

And do you whisper only one sentence in one session or more?

4/04/2017 5:06 am  #23

I need to check out these videoes, so interesting and fun

4/04/2017 2:41 pm  #24

Let me get this right: I want to resurrect an old friendship having no up to date address, phone number or email and has left work too. Only contact I have is private message on Facebook and LinkedIn both of which I've tried and neither of which have been read. This isn't a falling out or being blocked situation, just circumstances.

So would I whisper to my friend for example "you want to contact Megan" or a more complex sentence?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/04/2017 2:47 pm  #25

As agnes says "tell megan you want to be together again" or "contact megan"
It's like ordering.

Lots of love n lights.
Thank you universe

4/04/2017 3:27 pm  #26

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

As agnes says "tell megan you want to be together again" or "contact megan"
It's like ordering.

Lots of love n lights.
Thank you universe

Thanks 😊

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/05/2018 3:33 pm  #27

I know this thread is old, but I want to use the whispering technique.
So, do I have to actually whisper or do I just imagine that I whisper in my ex's ear?
And if I say one sentenced and repeat it 3 times, when can I say more to my ex? The next day?

4/06/2018 12:02 am  #28

Witchtable wrote:

I know this thread is old, but I want to use the whispering technique.
So, do I have to actually whisper or do I just imagine that I whisper in my ex's ear?
And if I say one sentenced and repeat it 3 times, when can I say more to my ex? The next day?

You can decide all of that for yourself. I've heard variations on what people do in the whispering technique, cupping their hands, not cupping their hands, it doesn't really matter. Just because somebody else said it 3 times, doesn't mean you have to do it that way. You can think it in your mind or say it out loud. It's all mental anyway, unless they're physically right next to you, which is not the case as far as I know. I know you're asking because you want to do it 'correctly', but just doing it is enough. I'm not sure who it was, but somebody made up the whispering technique, which means you can make up your own version if you want to. All of these 'techniques' are just ways of using your imagination, which is what creates reality. That's my view on it, anyway.

Last edited by Cynthia (4/06/2018 12:20 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

4/06/2018 6:48 am  #29

Has anybody had success with these  techniques recently?

Board footera