Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2017 12:55 pm  #11

Re: Rubbing out/whispering techniques - anyone heard of them?

I just did the rubbing out technique. That was fantastic! I'm going to use it daily. The whisper technique reminded me somewhat of Lanie's. Is anyone using both?

Last edited by january (2/04/2017 12:55 pm)

2/05/2017 12:35 pm  #12

january wrote:

I just did the rubbing out technique. That was fantastic! I'm going to use it daily. The whisper technique reminded me somewhat of Lanie's. Is anyone using both?

What technique does Lanie use?

2/05/2017 9:34 pm  #13

It's called PW. She describes it in her books and it is really powerful feeling. Basically just a way to communicate with them. I tried the whispering again today and it doesn't leave me feeling as connected to my guy but it certainly feels nice.Β  I highly recommend Lanie's books and MP3s!

Now the rubbing out technique.... I did it again today and it was such an incredible feeling. Does anyone feel kind of light after it?

2/09/2017 12:10 pm  #14

Hey so question about the rubbing out technique. LOA teachings may tell you act like this person doesn't exist and don't give them any extra relevance. Would the rubbing out technique keep them relevant if you do it everyday..like kinda counterproductive ? I'd really love feedback on this

2/09/2017 1:40 pm  #15

MiracleMaker wrote:

Hey so question about the rubbing out technique. LOA teachings may tell you act like this person doesn't exist and don't give them any extra relevance. Would the rubbing out technique keep them relevant if you do it everyday..like kinda counterproductive ? I'd really love feedback on this

Reply from Agnes:Very hard to ignore someone who annoys the shite out of you, if you have had the experience.Β Β So using this technique loosens the lock you have with them, it gives relief knowing you can erase them, even if only for a few moments at a time.Β Β 17 seconds starts off a manifestation as we know, so doing it daily creates a focus of "absence of them"Β Β I also personally did it and the person vanished, so the results speaks louder that any words I can give you.Β 
Β 

Last edited by collie (2/09/2017 1:40 pm)

2/09/2017 4:18 pm  #16

That response made me giggle lol. I definitely see where she's coming from. Thanks for the response.Β 

2/09/2017 5:23 pm  #17

So I have been doing the whisper technique on my guy for ages now, and also done it on other people just to test to see how effective it is... well I was shocked today. I done it quickly today to a guy friend just to say he was going to text me. Hadn't heard from him all week either, and tonight he messaged me! I was like woah universe!!! That was quick!! And also done it on another ex to get him to apologise, and he did a few days after. I'm trying it on a friend I fell out with as well to get her to apologise! This stuff is crazy powerful I tell you now! Xx

2/10/2017 4:28 am  #18

angel19 wrote:

will this technique work on the most stubborn guy EVER lol ive tried averything lolΒ 

He is only being stubborn because at the moment you believe him to be, but he will cave don't worry xx
Β 

3/29/2017 8:54 am  #19

Hey guys

One question I'm trying the whispering technique atm but I'm confused. Can I only whisper one sentence on one session? Because like Agnes says you should repeat it several times or do you use more sentences in one session?

Do you need to listen to the meditation or is it okay just to imagine him in front of you and that you whispering in his ear?

Sorry for these many questions ^^ but I want to make this right

3/29/2017 9:07 am  #20

I just cup my hands like she does and do it when i get a few minutes, I quickly imagine him and me whispering in his ear, repeat it about 3 times and then get on with the day Β 

Board footera