Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 1:36 pm  #1

Rubbing out/whispering techniques - anyone heard of them?

Hi,

Has anyone heard of the 2 following technques? If yes, what you think?

Β 

Β 

1/31/2017 1:55 pm  #2

Re: Rubbing out/whispering techniques - anyone heard of them?

No you have my interest what is it? Will check these out once I am off work tonight.

2/01/2017 11:53 am  #3

InΒ  rubbing out - you kind of rub out the people that you don't want. Lets say you want to manifest someone that is already in a relationship so you can rub out the other woman.

Whispering technique - you whisper into the other person's ear what you want them to say to you or do.

Β 

2/01/2017 12:04 pm  #4

I haven't looked at this yet. What were some of the comments on YouTube?

2/02/2017 5:24 pm  #5

Don't know what the comments are but this stuff works!!!!!!!!!!
Worked each time..i rubbed out the new girl that works with my guy and apparently he is now distancing himself from her.
The whispering also works!!! I am so happy. I got nice results so far and i will keep doing it everyday!

2/02/2017 10:54 pm  #6

Did you follow the technique or did you do your own visualization?

2/03/2017 7:24 am  #7

collie wrote:

Worked each time..i rubbed out the new girl that works with my guy and apparently he is now distancing himself from her.
The whispering also works!!! I am so happy. I got nice results so far and i will keep doing it everyday!

Hey, I use the whispering technique, how long did it take for you to see results?? xx

2/03/2017 9:47 am  #8

Meg2222 wrote:

collie wrote:

Hey, I use the whispering technique, how long did it take for you to see results?? xx

Yesterday within hours..previous time then within days.

And the situation yesterday is a shocker...our mutual friend told me at the beginning of the week that he no longer wants to go out with me and my guy together for various reasons. I thought fine maybe it is for the best. But yesterday, i thought no i am not fine with it so i whispered to the friend 'it is non of your business what is happening with collie and Z and you want to go out with them.' I also whisper to my guy amongst other things that he wants to see me. And it happened! πŸ˜€

2/03/2017 9:47 am  #9

Suzy wrote:

Did you follow the technique or did you do your own visualization?

I pretty much follow the technique

2/03/2017 10:34 am  #10

collie wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

collie wrote:

Yesterday within hours..previous time then within days.

And the situation yesterday is a shocker...our mutual friend told me at the beginning of the week that he no longer wants to go out with me and my guy together for various reasons. I thought fine maybe it is for the best. But yesterday, i thought no i am not fine with it so i whispered to the friend 'it is non of your business what is happening with collie and Z and you want to go out with them.' I also whisper to my guy amongst other things that he wants to see me. And it happened! πŸ˜€

Thats amazing Collie I am happy for you! I have been whispering to my guy for a couple weeks now and Β I am hoping I will hear from him and see him very soon xx

Board footera