Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 12:00 pm  #11

Re: Everything worked out at the 11th hour!

Omg, that's so great to hear. So happy for you!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/31/2017 12:41 pm  #12

Great!

2/01/2017 3:18 pm  #13

Today I have been contacted by a local college and a university in a nearby city both wanting me to do some short term work for the next couple of months. This ties in exactly with the time leading up to my new job starting and giving me a few days off. Plus it is a change, something different. Couldn't be more perfect.Β 

It's as if that deadline of my last day had to arrive, and then everything started to happen - almost as if some blockage had cleared.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/01/2017 3:31 pm  #14

PrettyFlaming wrote:

It's as if that deadline of my last day had to arrive, and then everything started to happen - almost as if some blockage had cleared.

A blockage DID clear, and look at that! You're a wanted person (job wise.. LOL!). You had so much resistance built up, but now that you're happy, relaxed and excited, ALL good things are coming to you! The universe gives more of what you put out.

Congrats on your other job offers, you're doing excellent.
Β 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

2/04/2017 5:21 am  #15

This is a sheer LOA success....how wonderful!!!!!! Its so so inspiring!!! ITS A REAL SUCCESS STORY!!! Wish you luck!!!!Β 

2/04/2017 5:39 am  #16

tessy wrote:

This is a sheer LOA success....how wonderful!!!!!! Its so so inspiring!!! ITS A REAL SUCCESS STORY!!! Wish you luck!!!!Β 

Thanks! Was glad to be able to post it as inspiration even though it isn't relationship based.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/04/2017 10:47 am  #17

It does not need to be relationship based always. You had the faith and u did hold on, and it just worked so wonderfully. Pure magic !!!

Board footera