Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2017 4:08 pm  #1

I want to be fired from my job

Hi,
I have 2 strong desires -specific guy and specific company.
I now work at a place which  I hate .i can't bear my boss and everything that is going there. The only positive thing about this job is that it is right across the street from my guy and specific company.
I am always frustrated and depressed knowing i have to go to work. It has come to the point where I just want them to fire me.
  I desire a specific company and whenever I go to that company to visit friends I feel that I belong there. I feel so good there and that this place is for me. I worked there in a temp job in the past and I loved it!! So, I know what it is like working there.
Is my negative feelings about my current job getting in the way of my desire?
Thanks

1/30/2017 4:24 pm  #2

Re: I want to be fired from my job

Why don't you just resign, if you want to be fired?  Seems odd to me.

I'm being made redundant - tomorrow is my last day and I have no job to go to.  I would prefer to be in your shoes.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/31/2017 2:25 am  #3

Coz if i resign so i lose out on some important benefits.
I trust that my desired job will come along or in the meantime a new job that i will like.
This job isn't good for my health and is making me upset. I normally wouldn't want to lose a job without having found another job already.

1/31/2017 8:29 am  #4

collie wrote:

Is my negative feelings about my current job getting in the way of my desire?

Again, our situation is very similar, especially about our job situation. I do believe that being miserable in the current job is what is making the desire delayed, and that is something I've been working on very much. But you also have to put in the work for the new, specific company. Apply to jobs there, don't expect them to hand you something. I've read up a lot on LOA and obtaining the dream company, and that seems to be the number one thing they all suggest. You have to put in the work, or action.

I've been staying positive, telling myself that I work at X company. I've made a vsion board with the company logo on it, and the minimum salary requirements. I've scripted about giving my 2 weeks, about my first day at teh job, and what its been like now that I've been there for a few weeks.

Although I've applied to my dream company, I have several applications out at other companys in the same field that I want to work. All of these places take AT LEAST 3 months to hear anything.. talk about needing patience!

Last edited by big_blue (1/31/2017 8:42 am)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

1/31/2017 8:52 am  #5

We have a chorus here    Same job situation here    but my love is far away  
Please don't wish negativity on yourself   That is the Huge mistake I made      negativity brings negativity  and all that unhappiness will bring you more of what you DONT want     Instead  since you know  what you do want   and you have friends in that company     Network with them so they can help you,  Apply for anything you might be qualified for    and DEFINATELY put on your cover letter    that you have temped there and love the company     Perhaps contact your boss from that company for coffee and ask about openings       Here is where LOA comes in    Imagine yourself  working there again   feel how happy you were     immerse yourself in those happy feelings       I know its hard    really hard  but work at your present job     but distract from all the negative feelings     
I am presently doing this  to get a job I will enjoy within my company in a location I will b content   or even happy         Let me know how its working 

1/31/2017 12:30 pm  #6

Thanks for the replies. I did do the work. Everyone including my previous manager at the bank know that I want to return. I looked in LinkedIn for people that work there esp. in the hr department and connected with them and told them of my desire to return...maybe I should remind them again?
The word is out and when I speak to recruitment agencies I tell them my priority is the specific bank. Everyone that knows me  knows of my desire.  So the action has been taken.

Now, I just do scripting (i script that i am successful and that everyone loves working with me and that i am so happy there and i am doing an amazing job and i get the social benefits/salary/hours that I have always wanted.), visualisation, and when i go to the bank i feel as if i belong there. I also made an employee's card
I am also trying to do Neville's technique of remember when...when i am working at my current job i try to say to myself remember when you worked at company X but now you work at the bank and you are so happy..but it feels it isn't working.
My problem is that until I discovered LOA and how things in this world work I never ever believed I could return..now I know deep down that anything is possible, however, every negative comment I hear or they hire a new person to fill a position that I know of, so it gets me down and gets me thinking to give up on my desire. 

1/31/2017 1:59 pm  #7

collie wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I did do the work. Everyone including my previous manager at the bank know that I want to return. I looked in LinkedIn for people that work there esp. in the hr department and connected with them and told them of my desire to return...maybe I should remind them again?
The word is out and when I speak to recruitment agencies I tell them my priority is the specific bank. Everyone that knows me  knows of my desire.  So the action has been taken.

Now, I just do scripting (i script that i am successful and that everyone loves working with me and that i am so happy there and i am doing an amazing job and i get the social benefits/salary/hours that I have always wanted.), visualisation, and when i go to the bank i feel as if i belong there. I also made an employee's card
I am also trying to do Neville's technique of remember when...when i am working at my current job i try to say to myself remember when you worked at company X but now you work at the bank and you are so happy..but it feels it isn't working.
My problem is that until I discovered LOA and how things in this world work I never ever believed I could return..now I know deep down that anything is possible, however, every negative comment I hear or they hire a new person to fill a position that I know of, so it gets me down and gets me thinking to give up on my desire. 

Hang in and Believe !!!     anything is possible    don't let negativity get you bogged down    perhaps the Universe has the perfect job  coming up just for you !!!!

Board footera